5.36

Li Yu raised his hand and rubbed the man's hair. "Your spring is not here. You can't hold back and soak in the water. Let's experience the feeling of winter first."

    001 was aggrieved, and deliberately rubbed his chin on the young collarbone The person who made the move was sore and itchy, and could not laugh or cry.

    Li Yu covered her mouth so that she could not make a noise, suffocating her eyes, and staring at each other with warning.

    The blue eyes that had been stricken with water vapor seemed to be covered with a thin layer of mist, but also like sapphire hidden in the water.

    001 pinched the youth's chin, turned his face over, and kissed his eyes.

    The soft eyelashes brushed the lips of the man, just like a sparkle that fell into the grassland, and it could easily be burned.

    001 was dry and could not help licking the lips of the young man, grasping and letting the other party press himself.

    Li Yu shrank back, and after thinking about it, she decided to give some sweetness to appease.

    But he was still not at ease. After feeding 001, he touched the other person's forehead, which was hotter than before.

    Just wanting the system to scan it, I heard the man say, "Mermaid is strong, except for irreversible aging, we will not get sick. I don't mean to deceive you to kiss me, it's really uncomfortable."

    "How do you know these? You haven't been with other mermaids. "

    001 also seems to be a bit puzzled." I don't know, there are many things about mermaid, you don't need to think about it, the brain will automatically feed back to me. "

    What the hell is not the memory heritage .

    Li Yu asked, "The same is true for other mermaids?"

    "I don't know." 001 was rarely upset because he failed to answer the question.

    He is still in the courtship period, hoping to present his strongest and best aspects to his favorite youth, but obviously, he is too shallow at this time.

    I don't know if Su He will have an opinion on him.

    Li Yu did not have any opinion on him, and his mind had already been transferred to other places.

    If the phenomenon of memory inheritance only appears on 001, then he must be a very special mermaid, as long as he can find out the special features of 001, the remaining half of the chrysanthemum can not be sad.

    Li Yu asked him, "Then do you know the origin of the mermaid?"

    001 opened his mouth and was even more frustrated. "I don't know."

    Li Yu knew that this inherited memory should not come from the ancestor of the mermaid, but 001's mother, father, or another generation.

    He squeezed 001's face and comforted, "I don't know if you don't know, you're too clever to compare me, it's just right now."

    "Really?" The man's voice has long faded ignorant and strange biting , Low and clear, hot breath sprayed quickly on the neck of the youth.

    Li Yu pushed the man's head away. "Tired, lean on me and sleep a little longer."

    "Okay." 001 was murmured, closed his eyes obediently, and deliberately pressed his lips to the nearest piece of skin.

    The numbness of electric current ran through the whole body, Li Yu curled his fingers, adjusted his lower legs, and his clear voice was stained strangely.