3.13

The gums are still bleeding, and the roots are sore, I do n’t know if they are broken.

    Swallowing the bloody spit, Li Yu wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and glimpsed the man stupefied into wood, and reached out and patted his shoulder.

    "Brother Cheng, are you okay? Did the bump hurt?" The

    youth's lips were already ruddy, and they swelled slightly after being bumped, looking at Dudu. The degree was clearly felt, and the heart in the chest began to accelerate, frantically hitting the ribs.

    It feels wonderful, mixed with tension and excitement, and fucking shy.

    The man's ears were turning red quickly, and Li Yu was stunned.

    Just after the fierce collision, rounding up to count as a kiss, the goal must be shy.

    In the open space outside the small warehouse, the people who waited to see the young beaten were dumbfounded. They did not shoving or beating, and even did not even say a word of scorn.

    As a hegemony on the island, Mr. Cheng was so dumbfounded in place.

    The policeman in the warehouse was slow to see, and came to ask, "Mr. Cheng, are you okay, do you need to go to the hospital?"

    The heat in the air was instantly quenched, and the degree was expressionless, "I'm fine "

    Yu Guang glanced at the young man, remembering the other party's disdain, the calm and rapid cracking on the man's face.

    "Why did you spit

    saliva just now, and you despise Lao Tzu?" Li Yufang showed the man, "Bleeding, the mouth is full of smell." The

    young man did not lie, the gums were really red and swollen, and the reason for the matter was different from what was expected The degree silently pursed his lips and couldn't help laughing.

    He immediately lowered his lip corners and cleared his throat. "Then, what did you just say?"

    Li Yu remembered the business and looked back at the crowd. The tall and tall gold boss stood like a group of women.

    He pushed the man's hand into it, "Go in and say."

    The hand on his forearm was a little smaller than hiss, his skin color was white, and his chest was hot, and his restless heart began to mess up again.

    He thought, I'm sick, and he's unclear about his mother's illness.

    "Brother Cheng, among those who had a secret meeting with the shop owner that night, is there a boss Kim." Li Yu confirmed with the man.

    The omnipotent gangster must know who was there that night. He did n’t say it because he wanted to watch the show.

    Look at how those who harbor ghosts show their ugliness and how to hide their filth.

    Just like before, when he saw Zhang Chengcheng being beaten, his eyes were always full of jokes and playfulness, just like some people who are now standing outside in open spaces waiting for the results of interrogations.