3.26

Boss Jin frowned, strange, just heard a voice just now.

    She was unwilling to go around in a circle, only to see the grass up to the ankle, and a few old trees, probably suffocating under the soil, some roots pulled out from the ground, arrogantly arched on the ground.

    With a thought in his mind, Boss Jin slowly bent over, just wanting to see the situation under the tree roots further, his shoulder was suddenly patted from behind.

    Zhang honestly said impatiently, "What the hell are you looking for."

    "Shut up!" Boss Jin whispered and whispered, "Dare you say you just didn't hear laughter?" The laughter was

    very abrupt and passed into the ear In an instant, Zhang Chengcheng shivered, and the first reaction was ghost.

    The forest is dark and the lake is dim, and insects and ants are crowded, which is not as popular as other areas. Even he is the first to drill in this ghost place in the middle of the night.

    Zhang Chenggong swallowed and turned his eyes round, "I heard it, but you saw it, no one."

    "Find it carefully!" Boss Jin turned black and turned to walk to another big tree .

    The branches on the top of the head are connected to form a piece, and most of the moonlight is outside.

    Zhang Chengzheng stood still, cold wind burrowing into his clothes from behind, crawling up his back against the back of his neck, he shivered violently and touched his backhand, all cold sweat.

    Under the ancient tree closest to him, Li Yu was pressed to the ground by a man's muscular body, and was hidden under the roots of the vigorous roots.

    Biting the young man's lips with concentration, exploring with the tip of the tongue.

    In contrast, Li Yu almost fainted with nervousness. After struggling to no avail, he reached out and grabbed the man's ear.

    Taking a breath of air, the degree finally let go of it, and plucked his ears as if it were nothing, hooked the young man's neck with his arm, pressed the man in his arms, and shrunk to the side.

    It stands to reason that the two big living people hid inside, and even if they couldn't see their faces clearly, they could see two sticky shadows.

    But Zhang Chengcheng and Boss Jin didn't seem to see it for a while, as if he was in a group and invisible with the degree.

    Li Yu's mood was complicated when he thought of the man's breath in his mouth just before he was taken into the tree roots.

    "1551, did the big brother just blow me fairy spirits?"

    "..." 1551, "Are you okay?"

    "..." Li Yu also thought the problem was stupid, "What's going on."

    1551 said don't know, "You can ask him in person when you have a chance."

    Li Yu glanced at the man without a squeak . He came to Japan for a long time, and he had time to discuss it in the future.

    At this moment, the footsteps of a long walk came back. Boss Jin found nothing. Seeing that Zhang Chengcheng was standing still, he couldn't get angry.

    Zhangkou scolded, "Have you checked?"

    " Look , no one." After blowing a cool breeze, Zhang Chengcheng's arrogance was much lower. "Will we hear it wrong?"