5.13

After understanding 001's tolerance and disguise, Li Yu gave birth to an inexplicable pride.

    He commented happily, "My baby's IQ is not ordinary."

    1551 agrees, "This is a good thing, which is conducive to your contact and communication afterwards."

    "Well." Li Yu responded casually, relaxed He leaned his back on the tree, put his hands on his head, and twirled one leg in the air, as if waiting for a naughty son who would not return home.

    1551 to see him bored proposal said, "need to look at teaching Screen Blow it?"

    Lee said to the fish, "to high-definition version."

    This can pretend to be in the movies.

    Thinking about this, Li Yu sighed again. He couldn't remember how long he hadn't watched a movie. Before, he was poor, busy with exams, and now he is doing tasks one by one.

    Finally, the task is over and mentally exhausted. I just want to stay in bed.

    What's more, he was not suitable for going out during the mission. This time he was thrown down by a dog. Maybe one day in the movie theater, he could be choked to eat a popcorn.

    When he wore it back, the plot of the movie was also forgotten, and he had to buy a ticket to watch it again.

    Li Yu was sour, "1551, have you ever seen me so miserable?"

    1551, "I've seen it, you're the only one."

    Li Yu, "..." is

    really an honest friend.

    Seeing the host stopped talking, 1551 began to serve as a projectionist in a responsible and responsible manner.

    In the light screen, his hair was dyed colorfully. Grandpa Tony played with the scissors in his hands. After a few clicks, the model's hair was repaired with a strange shape.

    Li Yu, "..."

    1551, "..."

    Li Yu didn't dare to joke about 001's head, and let the system turn off the video, intending to think about it himself.

    He took out the work tablet from the inner bag of his clothes, and the name selection program and learning applet made by 1551 had been installed on it.

    After the fingerprint is unlocked, Li Yu presses the format, the APP is easy to operate, and it is suitable for older children such as 001.

    He raised his wrist and looked at the time. Ten minutes had passed. 001 hadn't come back yet. Bored and idle. Simply turning over the work record in the tablet was all unimportant trivia.

    Just when Li Yu was about to quit, he saw the folder in the corner.

    There is a video in the folder.

    Li Yu opened it curiously, the angle of the lens was a little strange, and it was diagonally facing the isolation room, unlike the intentional shooting after holding the tablet and aiming the lens.

    If you remember correctly, this is the small laboratory currently being used by Zhang Zefeng. Prior to this, the laboratory had no resident scientific research personnel, and only people would enter every time something happened.

    There were some fragmentary fragments in his head, and Li Yu remembered it. The original owner did go in, but only stayed for less than thirty seconds.