5.40

Li Yu resisted the rippling mood, his eyes rolled around and asked, "How do you know the three can't change legs, by feeling?"

    "Well." 001 reached out and touched the young man's wet answer Clothes, "You are too wet, you will get sick."

    Li Yu didn't care much, after slowly throwing the bath towel on the ground to dry it, he lowered his head and found clothes for himself.

    The vest and camouflage pants just happened to be paired with men.

    001 stretched out an arm for the youth to hang clothes, the knife-like gaze swept across, "You, turn around, don't look at it."

    Li Yu, "..."

    He lowered his head and unbuttoned his shirt, and took it off On the ground, and then stopped, fingers drew a semicircle in the air, indicating that 001 also turned.

    Everyone is a man, who doesn't know who yet.

    001 turned around disappointed, but his ears moved a few times, relying on his voice to judge the situation behind him.

    Li Yu twitched the corner of his mouth, pretending not to see it, and quickly put it on.

    Almost at the moment when he buckled his belt, 001 turned around, staring at the young man with his eyes shining, satisfied and happy. The young man wearing the same paragraph was another trumpet himself.

    But it's not enough, you have to affix another seal.

    The man stretched his arms, pressed the young man into his arms, and bowed his head in the center of the other's collarbone.

    The red trace is like an exaggerated big pendant, placed in the center of Li Yu's chest unbiased, a little awkward.

    He cleared his throat, pretending that nothing had happened, and turned his head to look around.

    Not far from them, there are several large, weathered rocks piled together.

    Li Yu said to 001, ran to the back of the rock pile, and took out the big guy who had put it in his backpack.

    It is a large water storage vehicle with ten tons of water.

    There are four seats in the front and back of the front of the water storage vehicle. Li Yu climbed to the back two rows, folded the seats to make room, pulled out two large buckets and a water pipe from the backpack, and connected the faucet outside the water storage vehicle .

    After a while, two large barrels with a height of 1.5 meters and a diameter of 0.8 meters were filled.

    After collecting the water pipe, Li Yu filled it with some military kettles, and put the water tank fixed on the floor of the truck into his backpack.

    He climbed back to the front row, and with the help of 1551, he studied for a long time before finally driving the car out of the rock group and stopping by the freshwater lake.

    The three mermaids dragged their tails and moved themselves into the bucket with both hands, twisting their bodies with dissatisfaction.

    The water storage tank is a ready-made large fish tank, but after the mermaid enters, everyone has to drink their bath water.

    Li Yu couldn't bear this, he had to grieve a few brothers first.

    For the first time a child saw such a big truck, he exclaimed in exaggeration. He kept asking if the young man would become magic, and where did it come from.