2.12

The young body is always warm and hot.

    The sharp teeth came closer, and the cold tongue quickly slipped over the delicate knot of the youth.

    Lee flick scared fish, almost a slap shot past, "should be cold?"

    Heard the muffled reply, he was relieved, quickly turned his back to go, "hurry, help me untie."

    Hands get the first liberation For a time, Li Yu took off the cloth and looked around.

    Their location is by a pond surrounded by woods. There is a small open space here, which is just used as a temporary apron.

    A few steps away, Song An and Jack are playing with ailuohan, and either Fuck or Niang are in their mouths.

    Li Yu stretched his knees and stretched back halfway to remember something. He grabbed the man ’s trouser legs smoothly, and the weak and weak ouch said, "The legs are numb."

    Ying Han's thin lips tightened, and a bit of sullen color settled between his brows. The young man's arm lifted the person up and stood well.

    After waiting for about two minutes, he let go of his hand, "Are you okay?"

    Li Yu was skinless and faceless, "Not good."

    Ying Han frowned, the regret in his heart disappeared, and he was rarely seen at a loss.

    He has not taken care of people, nor has he been taken care of, and does not know how to treat the fragile and thin human beings in front of him.

    Li Yu waved at him and put his ear to his ear close to the man's ear. "I wasn't searched before at Caesar Hotel, it's because of you."

    "Some words are inconvenient to say now, let's find a quiet place to talk at night "" He dropped his words and turned to walk forward.

    Song An was lying on the ground in a weird shape, with something under his stomach.

    Li Yu helped push Jack down from him, called Yinghan together, and dragged out the things under the strong man.

    The moment I saw what it was, tears almost burst out.

    It was actually two camping packages.

    Song An stood up Ali panting, kicking a camping bag and pulling his hair irritably, "What the hell is this."

    Jack sat on the ground with gray-faced legs, pointing at two bags of things, "open it Look. "

    Do n’t even think about weapons. There are only two tents, two oil lamps, oh, and a few canned marches.

    Obviously, the players behind do not want the people in the game to be starved to death. They need the freshest and most energetic prey. Only in this way can they get the thrill of killing.

    Li Yu was very conscious and handed a bag to Ying Han. "Back."

    Ying Han, "..."

    Seeing the man was not moving, Li Yu felt dazed and reluctantly retreated. He walked around the other side and took the strap Hang it on the man's shoulder, turn around and slip.

    Ying Han took the bag off, carried it on one shoulder, and followed the youth's leaving track.

    Song An, as a strong fitness coach, also served as a coolie, but somehow, he always felt that he was carrying a bag and looked like a load-bearing elementary school student.