3.29

"Uncertain." 1551 is very upset, "My range is monitoring you as the center and radius of five hundred kilometers, which is further away from the mainland, can not cover."

    Lee fish, "......"

    I have been very cattle brother If I have this ability, I can do whatever I want.

    It seems that boss Zhou is the biggest unknown and must beware of it at any time.

    Just like last time, everyone gathered on the open space outside the warehouse in groups of three to five.

    When Li Yu found the fifth son, she found that Lan was also there.

    The old five habitually put their shoulders on their shoulders and asked the young man, "Your kid, how did you catch someone?"

    Li Yu scratched his head. "Good luck, he just fell off and I picked up a leak."

    Compared with the former, Lao Wu is more willing to believe that this is a coincidence. Young people with thin arms and thin legs are really not like being able to beat people down.

    He frowned and pulled another person, "What's that surnamed Zhao, how could he be kept in it? Just when the police opened the door, I saw it through the door slit, he closed his eyes. It ’s all blood on his face. ”

    Diabetes is really miserable. Eyes are pecked by birds, and it ’s definitely a waste.

    Li Yu hides a secret and shakes his head to say he doesn't know.

    "It must be a bad thing." There was a voice behind him.

    The three men turned their heads and looked at the security of the telephone exchange.

    The security guard's face was not good, "At noon, I was inexplicably ran to the telephone office, saying that I borrowed the bathroom, and I let him in without thinking too much, so you guess what?"

    Sister Lan asked, "What's the matter?"

    "I heard With a scream, he chased down, and the surnamed Zhao was not in the bathroom at all, but in the interactive computer room. "

    " Where did he do what. "The old five wondered.

    "I guess he wanted to destroy the interactive machine, so that people on the island could not report the crime." Li Yu finished, lifting his chin in a certain direction.

    Several people looked at the past, and boss Jin stood on the edge of the crowd, staring worriedly at the warehouse door.

    At this moment, the two iron doors were pushed open.

    The two policemen came out and brought Boss Jin out of the crowd.

    Whispering around.

    "You said, why did Zhang honestly kill Boss Jin?"

    "Is it because Boss Jin hasn't settled the purchase price, and Zhang is anxious, so he started?"

    "Are you afraid that you forgot the envelope you received at noon?"

    The old five listened silently for a while, and whispered to Li Yu, "You said, would Zhang Chengcheng want to kill someone to kill his mouth?"

    "Did the boss and Jin Guangjin really kill him? Why, I haven't heard that they are enemies in private."

    " You're fucking stupid, it must be because of that! "The