5.10

Li Yu was pushed to the edge of the cliff, the blade of the chasing soldiers in the front, and the death was calling in the future.

    The metamorphosis just now made it clear that he is a fair person. If he says no penalty, his spear will be transferred directly from Zhang Zefeng to himself.

    Li Yu is not a holy father who deny himself and repays his grievances, not to mention Zhang Zefeng's character. No matter what the final result is, he will resent him.

    "Mr. Dellson, Zhang Zefeng and I just had a little dispute. His emotions were a little bit of excitement, but it wasn't a major fault." I

    didn't hear the desired answer. The gentle dissipation on Dellson's face, the face dark Shen Shen, "Assistant Su is really a kind person."

    Li Yu shook his head. "It's better to be punished lightly."

    Delson stunned, his eyes narrowed slightly, as if laughing, "Assistant Su thought with me a. "

    Zhangze Feng head down, sound no ups and downs," Professor Xie. "

    Dai Ersen not even look at him at all, he went straight into the office, took off his jacket, put on a white lab coat.

    Zhang Zefeng raised his head sharply, staring at the young man who was about to pass by. "You wait for me."

    Li Yu, "..."

    Li Yu walked blankly and went to the bathroom on the floor.

    The corner of the bathroom was isolated and used exclusively for cleaning tools in various laboratories.

    The clean tools neatly, he returned to the stage wash your hands, wash your hands carefully with soap son, "next to a week, a Zhangze Feng, the day after I had was not good enough."

    The system then shouted, "I do not know Zhang Anyway, if you really want to harm him, choose the next one directly, so that he will not be able to enter the laboratory again in his life. "

    Li Yu snorted," Leave a line, I really want to see you in the future.

    "

    Li Yu pulled a tissue and

    wiped his hands. " Unbelief ." Zhang Zefeng said he didn't do much in the end, but because he had been suppressing the original owner before, he was suddenly beaten up today and couldn't accept it, but he almost lost control.

    The tissue balled thrown into the trash, Lee Fish said, "walking to see how he was to me, how I am to him, he would dare to secretly below the belt, I'll tooth for a tooth."

    1551 issued to the applause of Papa Pa , "We're not afraid of being just positive."

    Li Yu returned to the laboratory, and everyone had already started their work.

    The resentment on Zhang Zefeng's face is gone, and he is now wandering between the various researchers; while Dellson is staying in his office, his fingers are quickly tapping on the keyboard, feeling the sight outside the door, even if he knows One-sided glass, he still came over and put down the blinds.

    Li Yu returned to the small laboratory casually, leaning on the light screen to continue to peek.

    When Dellson returned to his seat, he continued to hit the keyboard, and a USB flash drive was plugged into the USB port on his hand.

    Qian Song observed the sample under the microscope again, and after recording the data, he looked back at the quiet, non-speaking young

    man. "Why don't you squeak ?" Li Yu turned to his head , and the essay made a topic. Did you hear anything late at night? "