5.49 [end]

Li Yu slowly sprinkled roasted skua with some sea salt on his own, "1551, is the prop coming?"

    As the voice fell, a bite in his head.

    I do n’t know if it ’s an illusion. Li Yu felt that this time the tone was particularly clear and sweet, and hurriedly let the system open the toolbox.

    A spear lies in the box.

    There is a beast with a roaring mouth lying on the tail of the spear. The spear has four edges. You can know it without taking a closer look. Each edge must be sharp.

    Weapons represent struggle, danger, self-preservation, and slaughter.

    Li Yu is not sure what this item uses for 001, or what it represents.

    At this time, 001 stopped in front of a building. According to the map inside the bracelet, it was once a jewelry company.

    After entering the building, he will spread the momentum of convergence.

    The small animals hiding in it, like the startled bird, spread out all around, and some weaker aliens, after smelling the strong man's breath, also desperately drilled into the corner to reduce their sense of presence.

    Even 001 himself didn't know. At this time, there was an extra blood that he couldn't see, touch, or smell.

    After discovering the collapse of the corridor, he drilled directly into the elevator shaft and climbed up the elevator cable.

    Every time he reached the first floor, he would jump to the door of the elevator to break open the door, and enter the floor to check from room to room.

    Finally at the seventeenth floor, he found what he wanted.

    A musket that melts gold, and a set of carving knives.

    The gas in the musket had leaked long ago. He turned around on the same floor and found a new jar. He picked it up and shook it with one hand, and still had gas. Then he carried it on his shoulder and walked towards the elevator shaft.

    On the way back, 001 brought many gifts to Li Yu.

    Because there were too many things, he found a small wooden boat in a small park in the city and tied it with rope and rain cloth.

    The journey back to Antarctica was not smooth. The marine creatures who were friendly to him when they arrived suddenly attacked him.

    Sharks, whales, various kinds of fish, they all seem to make appointments, one goes on and the other on, and he won't give him too much breathing time.

    Li Yu seemed to have sensed the situation of 001 and had several nightmares in a row.

    In three of them, the people in the dream were all covered with bruises and eyes closed, as if everything in the world had been cut off from him.

    That night, Li Yu awakened from his dream again.

    He was sitting on the shell bed, his body trembling, his hands and feet were strained, and it was uncomfortable to manipulate.

    All this is due to his uneasiness.

    001 did not come back one day, he would not sleep well all day.

    Li Yu went down from the quilt to the ground and stood barefoot.

    The ground was covered with soft moss by 001, and it was slightly moist on it. It was extremely soft. The unique fragrance of the plant and the salty seawater lingered around, letting him find a real sense of waking up in a nightmare.