In an instant, the living room was flooded with bright and dazzling lights, like daylight.

    Li Yu turned and walked back, his eyes inadvertently swept across the ground, and found himself leaning back, and also had a pair of footprints.

    The footprints are very close to his feet, and the two are relatively larger. The more obvious pair is larger and longer. From the clear outline of the indentation, it seems to be a pair of leather shoes.

    Li Yu suddenly remembered what he had met in the room and corridor before ... so cold, so eerie.

    "Ding Lian!" Tang Song's almost screaming voice suddenly sounded.

    Li Yu's frozen eyes flicked, and looked over, "Huh?"

    Tang Song, "What are you doing, I called you and didn't respond a few times!"

    "There are ..." Li Yu tried to explain but found out The footprints on the carpet are gone.

    Tang Song asked, "What's the matter?"

    Li Yu blinked, wondering if he was too frightened and had an illusion.

    "It's nothing." He whispered and walked back to his previous position.

    The two were speechless, one did not dare to enter the room again, and the other did not dare to go upstairs.

    It is six o'clock in the morning and morning news is being broadcast.

    The anchor put his hand on the news feed and looked at the camera with a smile, talking about the super project recently completed in the room.

    Unconsciously, a news ended, as usual, the next time to enter the advertising time, the anchor suddenly took a piece of paper from the side.

    "The following is a major news. There is a major car accident at the intersection of xx road and xx road. The number of casualties is not yet clear. Our station will ..."

    From the scene shooting on TV, it should be a police car and a The trucks collided, and the vehicles immediately following the two vehicles did not brake in time, and a rear-end collision occurred.

    Judging from the appearance of the two cars collided in the picture, the damage is not large, especially the front of the police car, which can be said to be intact.

    But the weird thing is that a steel pipe was expelled from the front of the truck and happened to pass from the front of the police car.

    The door of the police car was pushed open from the inside. Several policemen got out of the car. Two of them stooped into the back seat. It seemed that they wanted to move out the other people. car.

    "1551, who is still sitting in the car?"

    "Suspect No. 1." 1551 said, "It's dead."

    Li Yu's feet in sandals and slippers moved, feeling cold, he stretched his legs, hoping for his legs Looking at Tang Song, "call the police station and say you want to ask about the case." The

    ghost hit a lot, and Tang Song noticed sensitively, "The car is ..."

    Li Yu, "I Guess what, please call and ask. "

    When the call reached the police station, the other party interrupted Tang Song's inquiry on the grounds that internal affairs could not be informed.

    Tang Song froze for a while, re-broadcasted the number and went out, and called his second uncle.

    Uncle Tang's news editor at a newspaper office soon confirmed from the reporter at the scene that the car accident was caused by a branch office on xx street, and the one who had not been rescued in the car was a suspected theft.