Less than half an hour after the alarm call The police who just patrolled nearby received a notice from the branch and came directly.

    After a few words, Li Yu went to the police station to take notes with Tang Song.

    The place where the original owner was attacked was dim and there was no monitoring. With a few simple descriptions, it was temporarily impossible to draw a portrait of the suspect.

    For a moment, Li Yusi asked Tang Song in a low voice, "Did the customer respond that he lost his watch?"

    Tang Song shook his head, "I called and asked."

    The deputy manager who answered the phone over the nightclub immediately heard the boss, and immediately The employees were ordered to ask the customers one by one, and the result received was that none of the customers who were still in the store had lost anything, and no employee was absent from work or left early for no reason.

    "So those few people didn't run?" Li Yu thought for a long time after listening, and shook his head. "I don't know if those three are too clever or too stupid."

    Tang Song scolded, "I think it's fucking insane That ’s right, do n’t you want to wait to be caught? ”

    “ I ’m dead. ”Li Yu burst out and added quickly after the reaction,“ They thought I was dead. ”

    Tang Song understands it completely, if Fa Xiao is really dead, but the sudden disappearance of those people can easily arouse suspicion from others.

    He simply stayed in the bar and stayed in the bar to observe the situation. Anyway, the black lights were blind, no one knew they had been to the back alley, and no one saw them killing people.

    But from another perspective, if things are revealed, they may be arrested before going out.

    The police glanced at the two of them, handed over the written notes for signature, and talked about the next arrangement.

    "Several policemen will go back with you to investigate and collect evidence later. You'd better call the security department in advance to bring out all the surveillance videos inside and outside the Red Moon."

    Tang Song said in a row, grabbing enthusiastically. The uncle's hands were shaking.

    Seeing that Comrade Police ’s hand was impassable and the color changed, Li Yu even held Tang Song ’s shoulder, “Go, do n’t disturb people ’s work.”

    Tang Song then let go and took the youth ’s shoulder and turned away , Talking in the mouth, tomorrow I have to find someone to make a pennant and send it over.

    At one o'clock in the evening, the business of the nightclub is still booming, and the boiling heavy metal music has become a soothing slow song, which makes people's mood sway.

    In order not to frighten the snake, Li Yu and Tang Song walked through the freight door when they came back. After entering the office, Tang Song called and said that there was a temporary meeting to split all employees into two dials. After 20 minutes, they entered Meeting in the conference room.

    This has happened before, but it happened for the first time during business hours.

    "Did you say something was wrong? When we left, who greeted the guests?"

    "I heard that something was lost."

    " Who did you hear ?" "When I

    went to the toilet, I heard Manager Zhou picking up." I did n’t listen to the guests saying something was lost on the phone. ”