Tang Song ’s reaction was not the same as he expected. Instead of ridicule and perfunctory, he asked him in a panic. “You talk about it in detail.”

    “Do n’t you believe this before?” Li Yu looked suspiciously at the people in front of him. "I remember watching the horror movie together in high school. You also said that there are no ghosts in the world. There are also pretends to be deceptive."

    Tang Song swallowed, and his voice was obscure. "I didn't believe it before, but recently."

    "You see What's

    wrong ? " " I didn't see anything, but something strange happened recently. "Tang Song said bitterly," I used to go to the toilet in the office several times before, and I always felt that someone was blowing at my back neck. ""

    Li Yu, "..." What a

    coincidence, brother, I also met.

    Tang and Song looked weird at the young people across from each other, giggling, "You, too ..."

    "Huh." Li Yu nodded. "Before you came, I encountered the same thing as you in the bathroom."

    He was afraid to scare people, and his tone was as relaxed as possible. "I pretended to run out of nothing and passed by the sofa. At that time, a hand reached out and grabbed my foot! "The

    youth's voice appeared strange and abrupt in the quiet lounge, making people feel uncomfortable.

    Tang Song was scared to fight with his teeth up and down, his arms crossed over his shoulders, "Xiemen, this fucking is too evil."

    Li Yu felt the same way, "What are you going to do?"

    "What can you plan, as usual ?" Open the store. "

    Tang Song sighed sadly and thoughtfully." In case, I said if we misunderstood? Look at my store. I have been losing money for the past two years, and now the passenger flow is stable. , The name hit out, because this little thing suddenly closed the door, it's not worth it. I thought about it, and then look at the situation, no, we can ask the master to do a method. "

    Li Yu is not so optimistic, he knows those Not dazzling.

    The unknown is the most terrifying thing. If you do n’t have a channel to understand their thoughts and no way to communicate with them, you wo n’t know whether they are good or evil.

    Li Yu, "I don't know if I should say it."

    Tang Song, "Say chant."

    Li Yu, "Man died of wealth."

    "..." Tang Song was said to be upright, calm, and calm. "Have you watched more horror movies? Fear of a fart, can the living being be fooled by the dead?"

    He pressed hard on the trembling legs, his mouth was tough, but his heart became more and more virtual.

    After a few minutes of silence, he wiped his face tiredly. "I had encountered strange things before, and I was worried that I had hallucinations, and now even you ... I will look for the master tomorrow."

    Li Yu little bit Head, very much in favor of this.

    As the conversation officially ended, the lounge fell silent again.

    Tang Song quietly swept towards Fa Xiao, and then remembered that he was still injured and cared, "Are you okay? Would you like to report to the police first?"

    Not to mention okay, Li Yu started to feel pain all over again.

    Thinking of the hopeless struggle before the death of the original owner, Li Yu said angrily, "Report now, two crimes of malicious injury and theft, enough for those few stupid people to squat for a few years."