The heterogeneous fell to the ground, the bones of the two legs were twisted into many pieces, twisted together twisted.

    His healing speed is very fast, but because of the misalignment of his bones, it will be tortuous after he grows up, and he can't stand up.

    001 didn't care about his life and death, re-jumped the light screen and replied, [I promise not to be injured. 】

    Thinking about it, still uneasy, and sent three words to the youth, [Mo Mo Da :)]

    This is what he learned from a movie, and after the Mo A Da was sent out, he got it that night A kiss from the heroine.

    001 rubbed the dial with his fingertips, thinking shyly, why would he not want it, as long as the person is not angry.

    He didn't think about it from beginning to end, how did the youth know he ran out.

    Li Yu received the message and did not continue to reply. He wanted to see how much 001 was hiding from him.

    After the first close combat, the man's body seemed to be opened, and the speed and strength of the shot were much stronger than the original.

    001 didn't expose himself, relying on the posture of human beings, he just killed a bloody path.

    Especially when he did not restrain his own aura, the aliens who shot at him often became frustrated in action because of fear, and some even failed to fight, kneeling to the ground with his head in his arms.

    001's attacks on the aliens are all on the spot, just knock the opponent down. If the opponent is really stubborn and entangled, he will stun people and will not kill him.

    This made some human soldiers who saw these unhappy.

    One of them took the opportunity to yell at 001, "What the hell do you mean, why not kill them."

    001's dark eyes shot two cold lights from under the brim, twisting off a heterogeneous arm, elbows pressed hard The opponent's spine hit.

    The xenophobia spurted blood, was thrown to the ground, and kicked far away.

    The man seemed to be deliberately provocative. He slowly said four words, "Turn off your ass." The

    human soldier's face was green with anger, and in his view, the mysterious man who suddenly appeared was the woman's benevolence.

    Humans and aliens don't share the same sky, today you don't kill me, tomorrow I will kill you.

    The fool is soft-hearted and will soon be killed by himself.

    The soldier was dissatisfied, but also knew that it was not the best time for entanglement. He glared 001 fiercely and turned his head to come back together with the alien fight that was thrown up again.

    About a kilometer away from the battlefield, the leader of the heterogeneous army is staring at something interestingly.

    Since 001 entered the battlefield, he stared at him.

    The man hides his head and hides his face, a body that seems to be no different from humans, but he can contend with different species in all aspects.

    No, the word contend is not accurate, it should be stronger.

    Jack saw from the opponent's skillful moves that the man didn't use his strength.

    Ordinary humans cannot be so strong. Who is this? Is it a traitor out of aliens?

    Thinking of this, Jack was furious and ordered to his subordinate, "The man in the hat, leave me a mouthful." The