From his ugly face and silent attitude, the first one has realized the seriousness of the problem.

    He asked, "What happened?" The

    young MP hesitated. "The engine is out of order, and it will take more time until it is officially ignited." The

    parliament leader looked blue and white, and he felt that there was an invisible hand behind him , Unscrupulously stirring the situation, controlling everything.

    His crutches' fingers were white with too much force. After a brief silence, he asked, "Who did that?" The

    young MP could not be sure, "It is not clear yet and is being investigated."

    "Lawrence, if you say now To tell the truth, I can let you go. "The parliament chief pointed the gun at the most suspect family.

    The grandson of Lawrence has been arrested, it is impossible to continue to control behind his back, he must still have associates!

    The blond old man stood up excitedly, "My lord, I swear in the name of God, my Lawrence family is loyal to the council, and there is no other heart. My grandson must be a misunderstanding, and I beg you to believe me." The

    council was full of anger. Nowhere to vent, I couldn't hear it at all, and yelled violently, "Guard, shut up Lawrence for interrogation later." The

    closed meeting room door was slammed open.

    Two muscular men with guns walked in, ignoring Lawrence's struggles and protests, and forced them out.

    The dignified meeting room was completely suffocated.

    Everyone is trembling, not knowing what will happen next, and whether it will be the bad luck or not.

    The first parliament chief rubbed the black cane in his hand. Under the shocked surface, the panic was raging.

    If these accidents happened before, he didn't need to worry at all. The people in the second and third districts would be deadly resisted in order to survive, and they could win time for them to escape.

    But now the isolation barriers in the first-class area have been washed away, and there are no people in the second and third areas, but the engine has failed.

    After the aliens explode the ground, they can drive straight into it, without any obstruction, and will soon reach the first-class area.

    At this moment, the dead meeting room hummed.

    Karin's father took out the communication equipment, and his face suddenly looked ugly like a pot of ash. It was a letter that had just been received.

    The mail was sent two and a half minutes ago, when the young congressman said that the engine control room was attacked.

    Because of the damn network of the bunker, the information was delayed until now.

    The chief of parliament asked him, "What happened."

    Karin's father passed the communicator.

    Seeing the above clearly, the parliamentarian's expression burst instantly. If he wasn't too old and not strong enough, he would have set the table long ago.

    The controller behind is too arrogant, too rampant!

    Who is this person?

    He angrily elect a person from the midpoint of the rest of the members, "You give me good interrogated Lawrence, must take the dug out behind, sentenced to death!"