Children stay in the room for a short time, and the air is full of his breath, especially the sofas and corners.

    Li Yu's eyes swayed on two new props.

    The props may be one-time use, or may be used multiple times, you can not regret it when you take it out, he must consider it clearly and reuse it.

    Outside the door, a dozen well-trained soldiers walked towards this end. The three hounds opened their mouths wide and slobbered. Their throats barked fiercely, and the rope around their necks was stretched straight.

    The search team members glanced at each other tacitly. No command was required. Someone had already walked out and pressed the doorbell.

    The young man in the room was shocked and did not plan to open the door now.

    He hasn't figured out which prop to use.

    Li Yu, "1551, can you give me a hint, how exactly do these two things work."

    1551, "The first is an invisible wall, the function is to intercept, the second I don't know, if it is a spray, it should be related to the smell. "

    The search team in the hallway did not have the patience to allow the people in the room to make a choice, especially the hounds in their hands responded so much.

    The moment the doorbell ended, the fist hit the door and made a banging sound.

    With a click, the lock was unlocked.

    Before the door was pulled open, the search team kicked the door open. A dozen people rushed in with three hounds.

    Li Yu evaded and hit the nose with the door panel that bounced back, making him cry with pain.

    Touch, the finger belly is full of blood.

    Damn, nosebleeds.

    The last passing search member glanced at him, grabbed the young man's back collar, and slid the man in.

    The three hound soldiers were divided into three paths and sniffed in the room.

    One of them passed by the bathroom with the door open, and suddenly stopped with a dangerous growl in his throat.

    Li Yu's eyes flickered, and he grasped the trousers tightly.

    The lights were not turned on in the bathroom. They were black. After discovering the strange appearance of the hound, the search team dragged the rope and were about to give orders.

    Li Yu's neck was cold, his heart accelerated, and his head was numb and numb. Subconsciously, we must walk in the direction of the bathroom.

    There was a hand on the rear collar, which stopped his urge.

    "Don't fucking think about running, be honest!" The search team roared behind the young man's ear, then released his hand and shoved it forward.

    Li Yu stumbled for two steps, trying to pretend to be calm, quietly looking at the bathroom.

    Probably the hound rushed in too anxiously, and the search team that restrained it didn't have time to turn on the light, and just took a bright flashlight to take photos of it.

    Li Yu heard his heartbeat grow louder and hurry, fear, worry, all kinds of bad expectations hovered in his mind.

    He spent a lot of effort to control his legs, so as not to pounce on himself, causing more doubts.