The original owner was hitting a researcher at that time, and was suddenly called by another person to let him go to the small laboratory at the end to take the lost samples.

    The other party was in a hurry, and the sample was fragile, so it was necessary to hold it carefully with both hands, so after entering the door, the original owner naturally put the tablet on the table.

    Perhaps the camera function was accidentally encountered when it was placed. The original owner remembered that when he entered the small laboratory again, the camera was indeed turned on.

    He didn't pay attention to it either, shut it down smoothly, took things and left the laboratory.

    It stands to reason that this video should not have captured anything. After all, the xenogenes in the isolation room were already unconscious after inhalation anesthesia, but Li Yu was curious.

    The total length of the video was 31 minutes and 40 seconds. He impatiently looked next to him and dragged the progress bar.

    In the picture, a white figure flashed by.

    Li Yu dragged back quickly and stared at the screen carefully. The person who appeared in front of the camera never showed his face, but the blond hair could not deceive people. It was Dellson.

    He stood in front of the glass and knocked on the glass with his hand. "Hey, ugly things, wake up quickly."

    Due to the angle of the tablet, it is impossible to shoot alien situations. Li Yu can only stand up and listen carefully. .

    Dellson didn't stop beating and repeated, "Wake up quickly, wake up quickly ..."

    Just when Li Yu couldn't bear it and wanted to continue to drag on the progress, a heterogeneous head appeared in the camera.

    He looked a little unconscious. He held one hand against the wall and stood up and down. When he saw Dyerson, he suddenly roared and slammed into the glass.

    Daleson didn't dodge, his shoulders shook, and his mouth smiled excitedly, "I'm right, you monsters really have antibodies to anesthesia, it's incredible, it's incredible ..." The

    hard glass was banged by a foreign species Thumping, venting, demonstrating, very noisy.

    Daleson was not very happy. He walked slowly to the door of the isolation room and tapped the glass door with his finger. "Want to come up? Open it yourself."

    Probably because the heterogeneity did not come, he sneered coldly, "Fool." "

    Delson stood there looking for a while, and suddenly began to retreat, the people in the camera disappeared immediately.

    Li Yu scratched his ears anxiously, hoping to get into the screen.

    Dellson seemed to sing back against him deliberately and never appeared again, but the indicator light above the isolation room was on and the inhalation anesthesia was turned on.

    There is a small screen next to the indicator light, which is the anesthesia meter currently released.

    Unlike usual, the numbers on the screen are not fixed, but have been soaring.

    Li Yu saw that the agitated emotions were getting weaker and weaker, and his mobility was greatly reduced.

    In less than half a minute, he disappeared into the picture, and should have fallen into a coma again, lying on the ground.

    Immediately following, the anesthesia indicator changed from green to red and stopped.

    A click sounded in the video, and Dyerson left the small laboratory. Another ten minutes later, the original owner hurried in, and the camera closed, ending.