Li Yu stood barefoot on the ground, twisted a few times with his hips, and bent and pressed his legs to pull the lacing, and clearly heard the bones creaking.

    The robot heard a sound in the room, opened the door with his head, rolled in, and asked the host if he wanted to open the meal.

    Li Yu touched his head, "No, there is no food at home, I just drink the nutrient solution." The

    nutrient solution didn't move and it was too wasteful to throw away.

    He went to take a bath, brushed his teeth, took some nutrients to the living room, sat cross-legged on the sofa, and turned on the TV.

    The news happened to be on TV. The anchor's face was serious, but he didn't deliberately straighten his lips.

    This is Li Yu's favorite show. Even when I was studying before, there was no episode.

    At this moment, the anchor suddenly inserted a latest news.

    Several men wearing black hoods came out of an abandoned factory under the pressure of the police. Li Yu hissed and slammed his thighs. "1551, these are the people who chased the car that day."

    1551 had not heard of this A paragraph, "You haven't said it."

    "Oh, then forget it." Li Yu didn't have time to tell the story, quickly turned over to find the phone, and found "Mr. Zhuang" went to a message, [these people were arrested, you know ? 】

    Zhuang Wei seemed to be holding on to his phone, and he quickly replied, [I know. 】

    Li Yu pinched his phone, hesitating, and finally he could n’t help but be curious and asked the opposite, [Did you do it? 】

    【I just cooperate with the police investigation and provide some evidence. ]

    Chong Wei of this information just came, followed by another sent a, [with a mild and civilized solution to the problem, this is what I should do. 】

    Li Yu squeezed his cell phone. In the past twenty years, he has heard and read a lot of similar words. Only the sentence in front of him, how to see how to violate it.

    Seeing the host staring at the screen immobile, 1551 asked, "What's wrong?"

    Li Yu shook his head. "Zhuang Wei is not like someone who says this."

    1551 smiled, "Why is it different."

    "It's not like anyway." Li Yu no longer replies, tossing his phone aside, the news is gone, and he lights up his brain.

    Seeing that there was new mail, he could not wait to open it, which was a reply from the Fight Center.

    The opponent asked him to go to the training center tomorrow morning to do physical fitness and physical tests, and then assign which coach to follow based on his various data.

    Li Yu simply replied two sentences, asked 1551 to log on to the online mall, purchased some simple equipment, and asked for an invoice.

    I want to learn free combat mainly for the task, it is best to be reimbursed, and I can not keep invoices for bookkeeping.

    1551 wondered, "Actually, you don't need to save so much. In addition to the sea view room, you still have a salary. As far as I know, the bureau will give performance bonuses according to your performance. There are many."

    "You don't understand, special fees for dating Money. "Li Yu's voice went down." It's a bit to save a little. "

    1551," ... "After