TC's Basic Technology Department does have Zhuang Wei's name, and the post is the Supervisor Administrator, barely related to technology.

    A man is not a lie.

    Zhuang Wei is two years older than Li Yu, and is now twenty-five. His onboarding time was June five years ago. That is to say, he had already entered TC work when he was twenty. .

    Li Yu gave birth to an admiration, and then looked down.

    Gone.

    He frowned, "That's it?"

    1551 said, "That's all for TC's public employee information. The detailed resume requires an internal management password to access."

    "Can it be deciphered?"

    "Of course, but ..."

    Li Yu, "Okay, I know, you don't need to say it."

    "But it takes a while, my ability in the real world is limited, and TC's firewall is too Powerful, I roughly estimated that it would take 3,672 hours and fifty-eight minutes and 40 seconds. "

    Li Yu," ... "

    system," What do you mean by not speaking, do you think I am stupid? "

    Li Yu, "No, my dear friend, I just feel that it is not ethical to decipher other people's secrets. We are all good citizens of a harmonious society and should not do this kind of thing.

    1551," I think so. "

    Li Yu," Good night. "

    1551," Good night. "

    Although the system always slaps in my head, when it's gone, I can't bear it, especially when I open my eyes and close my eyes every day.

    Li Yu's cheek rubs on the pillow, Before going to bed, he vaguely said, "1551, I'm glad you are back. "

    1551 bit shy, awkward waited a long time before the sentence oh.

    Wait until the host fell asleep, it invade robot, without touching the motherboard, self-repair, buzzed noise finally gone.

    Soul The sequela of the force-cutting is a bit serious. Li Yu was drowsy and sleepless. Occasionally, he could even hear the robot accidentally hit the corner of the table, but he could n’t wake up.

    His mind was dark with no light spots. And the picture, the body seems to be bound by an invisible rope, even to turn over.

    This strange state lasted for three days, until the afternoon of the third day, the person finally woke up.

    1551 relieved, "You sleep too much Dead, halfway through, I reminded you several times to get you up to eat, and you did n’t react at all. "

    Li Yu stared blankly at the ceiling, his stomach grunting.

    He turned hard, his muscles were clamoring with soreness, and his head was dull.

    "What time is it, how long have I slept?" Li Yu asked.

    1551, "You slept for three days and four hours, and it's five o'clock in the afternoon on the 13th."

    Li Yu, "..."

    1551 asked for help, "I repaired the robot."

    Li Yu praised it, "really capable

    1551 snorted . " Mediocre."