Li Yu looked closely, it was a black thread, and he didn't know where it came from, but he didn't believe this statement because he Note that the black T-shirt on the man's body is exactly the same color as the thread.

    "You ..."

    "Huh?" The man's tail rose, with inexpressible sexiness.

    "It's okay." Li Yu lowered his suspicion and turned his eyes. "I'll take you around."

    Zhuang Wei nodded. "Trouble."

    Li Yu said no trouble. "Last night was not interesting, I Drunk. "

    " It's okay. "Zhuang Wei pulled up his mask and tightened his eyebrows, not agreeing." But it's best to drink less outside, it's not safe. "

    Li Yu,"

    Got it. " Zhuang Wei nodded. "Let's go."

    Realizing that his tone was a little tough, he added, "Where shall we go shopping first?"

    Li Yu pointed his finger and turned back to push the trolley.

    Several nutrients were lying alone in the car. The eyes were strange. Zhuang Wei reached out and fiddled. "Like these flavors?"

    "Well." Li Yu asked him, "If you want to buy something, you can throw it in first. my car. "

    they are now the garment district, a slip past all wearing uncle aunt, Chong Wei into the hands of young people took to the cart, high-spirited chin," go over there and see. "

    Lee did not view the fish, empty-handed from the past , Stop in the slippers area with the man.

    The temperature of the central city is artificially intervened, and the four seasons are all simulated and regulated by AI. It is warm in winter and cool in summer, and suitable for spring and autumn. In Li Yu ’s memory, he has never experienced a real severe winter, and has never seen a wind and sand storm.

    Zhuang Wei took off a pair of pink home slippers, "Are you looking good?"

    Li Yu, "..."

    There was a thin layer of velvet on the surface of the slippers, and a pair of rabbit ears stood on it.

    Li Yu glanced at the man, his eyes flashing with anticipation, and nodded daringly, "Good-looking."

    Zhuang Wei turned the slippers back, looked at the size, and glanced quietly at the feet of the youth, and threw the slippers into the cart. Later, he took a pair of larger slippers and threw it in, and got up to the next stop.

    Li Yu noticed that along the way, men bought a lot of things, all in pairs, and one of them must be pink.

    Suddenly confused.

    In my memory, the target is gray and black, especially black, and I can't beat the princess fans.

    He looked up, "Do you like pink?"

    Zhuang Wei's eyes looked uncomfortably elsewhere, not looking at the young people. "It's okay, mainly because some people like it."

    "Someone?" Li Yu asked.

    Zhuang Wei, "You will know."

    Li Yu lacks interest, "Oh."

    Zhuang Wei, "..."

    Tian chat was dead, and the atmosphere was embarrassed. Just when Zhuang Wei tried to find other topics, he suddenly heard the youth ask, "What are you mainly responsible for at TC?"