The lady-in-law's red bloody lips stretched into a straight line.

    She chewed, suddenly raised her arm and hooked the little boy's neck, "Little brother, there is no second chance to choose anything in life. You have to be careful. Your aunt understands it, it is nothing but greedy. Go back with a cornucopia in one bite. "

    Suddenly, the back of the neck was cold, and the lady boss looked back cautiously.

    She shuddered at the pair of eyes with hidden ice, "Mr. Shi, I'll make an analogy."

    Shi Yu thin lips pursed and stood up from the sofa, standing straighter than the wind. The sun-drenched cypresses are tall and firm.

    Aware of the terrifying breath, the lady boss turned her head back quickly and finished the last sentence, "Don't pay attention, or you will be thrown out, you know, Mr. Shi has this ability." The

    northwest corner of the dance floor, no In the man's deck, Li Yu nibbled at the free seeds and was stunned by the boss's last sentence in the light screen.

    "1551, do you understand?"

    "I don't understand." 1551 said, "I only understand that Shi Yu is not a liar you said, he is here to catch you."

    Li Yu threw melon seeds into Zizi's mouth, "I caught the wrong person."

    1551, "I don't see, he saw you."

    Li Yu stood up abruptly. In the group of fierce dances, the men in straight suits stood like flocks of birds. They were very eye-catching. The feeling, on the contrary, presents a strong terror.

    No, his position is so secret, how did the target see it?

    1551 said he did n’t know, “It ’s not good to think about it if it ’s misunderstood as a stalker.”

    “You talk too much.” Li Yu panicked in his heart, which reminded him of the first time he touched the internet bar, almost Something caught by the director.

    At that time, he was completely out of curiosity, and he knew that the first time Yang Fengyin violated him, he met the instructor and arrested himself.

    The Internet cafe is dark and small, with a hidden location, but the equipment inside is better than other homes. The turn-over rate is 100%. Some of them cannot be reached in a while.

    At the moment when the instructor appeared, everyone was screaming and running. Li Yu, a nerd, was neglected to exercise. He was hit on the ground without two strokes, and his instep was stepped on several times in a row.

    When those people finished running, he would be exposed, and then he would be carried back by the instructor, called the first Miyoshi student to study under the national flag.

    Just then, one hand pulled Li Yu's back collar and picked him up.

    The man was wearing their school uniform, tall and strong, and easily took him away from the crowd and fled to safety.

    When Li Yu sorted out his clothes and looked up, the other party was gone.

    The forehead was poked hard with a finger.

    Suddenly Li Yu returned to his head and raised his eyes on the angry man.

    When it was over, it seemed that he was even more angry than before. He quietly asked, "1551, what's wrong with him?"

    "He called you three times in a row and you didn't react." 1551 criticized, "This is very disrespectful."

    Li Yu , "..."