"A lot of bees flew in ..."

    Don't know, I was shocked.

    Li Yu discovered that this man's face was not like a tomato that was naturally red, but a sting like this.

    It's not over yet, Tomato's face is swollen with purple at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    "Lying trough." The eldest five shouted, pulling the young man back, pointing upwards in horror, "Look there!"

    Near the broken window, large groups of yellow bees flew by.

    The screams continued to overflow from the broken window, followed closely, and three people ran out of the console building with a screaming head.

    Looking at the densely packed flying soldiers coming in their own direction, the eldest five screamed and pulled Li Yu and ran.

    While running, Li Yu contacted the system, "1551, how is it?"

    "The situation is not very good. After the control tower was taken over by me, I explicitly rejected their landing request, but the other party's attitude was tough, saying that the plane had an accident and needed an emergency landing."

    1551 said the worst guess, "If they must To make a forced landing, the crowd must be evacuated immediately, and the surrounding cars and boats must also be removed immediately. "

    Li Yu said that he knew, let the system simulate the sound, and broadcast the event again with radio.

    The electronic sound spread from the height of the control tower to the surroundings. The people outside the small warehouse froze and screamed and ran towards the town's building complex.

    The people who were chased and blocked by the bees quickly caught up. Li Yu and the old five were affected, and they were trapped by the bees.

    Strangely, the bees did not sting, flying around the two like a game, and finally gathered together to form a heart shape.

    Li Yu, "..." The

    old five was stunned. "This is flying dizzy? Why is it still posing?"

    As if to prove something, the sharp-hearted bee took the lead to change the formation and turned into an arrow, pursing his buttocks. The small thorn, poked hard on the hand of the old five who caught Li Yu.

    The old Wu's face was green, ah, and he blew his breath on the back of his hand.

    Li Yu, "..."

    The tasks of the bees were completed, and they flew away in unison, leaving behind to weep.

    In the small warehouse, the policemen grabbed the two suspects, led by the degree, left from the back door, and took a short cut to the town.

    The crowd evacuated in less than twenty seconds, and the large private jet landed.

    The huge wing like a sharp sword leveled a small building near the dock. The reinforced concrete fell and smashed the boat floating on the dock.

    As the private plane reported to the console, the plane had an accident, and the fuel tank leaked. As the fuselage taxied, the black fuel was left on the small runway.

    The play is very full, very real.

    Li Yu and Lao Wu hid in the bushes.

    In the distance, the hatch opened and the ladder was lowered. The man with a beaked monkey gill and gold-rimmed glasses followed first, followed by a muscular muscular man.