Li Yu didn't need anything, he ran away when he pulled his legs, the phone interactive machine was really smashed, and the island completely cut off the contact with the outside, calling every day should not be, and the ground was not working.

    The man was very fast and arrived at the telephone office in less than ten minutes.

    At this point, the staff had left work, no one inside or outside, the man walked into the building unimpeded, and met a security guard.

    The security guard stepped forward with the electric baton and asked, "Mr. Zhao, what are you doing here?"

    Li Yuchao screamed, this fuck is diabetes!

    In this mysterious relationship, he remembered that diabetes had beaten Zhang Chengzheng, and Zhang Chengzheng deliberately refused to buy medicine.

    The least likely to collude privately, collaborating together, is it a blind eye for a long time? !

    After thinking so much, Li Yu ran on his feet and hurriedly screamed in his ears. He almost ran into a passing car several times.

    In the picture, diabetes is negotiating with the security guard, "passing by, come in and go to the toilet." The

    security staff believes that it is true, plus it is known, and let go directly.

    Diabetes thanked with a smile, and went straight to the room where the interactive machine was located. Obviously, he had stepped on it beforehand.

    Twisting his neck a few times, he pulled out a large wrench from his waist and flew a kick.

    Seeing that the sole of the shoe was about to touch the case, the black bird with a pointed mouth dived in from the opposite window.

    The miserable and painful cry exploded, and the whole corridor could be heard.

    Diabetes covered his eyes and rolled on the ground. Blood scrambled from his fingers to the outside. The pain of bone biting made his eyes black after another.

    The half-open window was pushed open by a hand reaching in from the outside, and the window was opened to some extent, grabbing the collar of the diabetes and dragging the person away.

    When the security guard heard the sound, he only saw a small pool of blood and a black bird's hair.

    Li Yu just arrived at the entrance for the telephone exchange, holding the iron door and panting in his throat.

    Really thrilling, fortunately the target arrived early.

    On the light screen, the small window for diabetes was not closed yet. He was knocked into the car after being knocked by a degree, and was taken to a small warehouse on the dock.

    Li Yu, "It turns out that the big brother has a car."

    1551, "Big G, super cool."

    Li Yu, "More than three million, there are mines at home."

    1551, "Real name envy." The

    crisis was temporarily lifted When Li Yu strolled back to the supermarket, the trolley stopped quietly outside the door of the safe passage, and there was no shortage of things.

    Check out home, the degree has not returned.

    Li Yu puts things into the kitchen, and lets the system open a dual screen as before, one side is the degree, and the other is the honest trend.