little boy reluctantly said, " I still want to go back and watch cartoons. "

    Mom's face was black, and he immediately compromised and said nothing.

    Looking back again, Zhang Chengcheng has lost his shadow for a long time. The woman is relieved and her scalp is numb. The person of Zhang Chengcheng is quite honest and speaks softly. Anyone can step on a foot. Such a person will be a murderer?

    The woman doubted her heart and couldn't help but be afraid. The good and the bad were not distinguished by appearance.

    No, I have to tell my son to stay away from Zhang Chengcheng after menstruation.

    Looking back, the man was gone, and the little rabbit was digging in the trash can.

    "What are you doing ?!"

    Startled by the scolding, the little boy grasped something, turned around, and ran. When the woman chased, he was squatting on the ground and licking a lollipop.

    "Where did you get it?" The woman growled.

    "Uncle Zhang gave it to me." The boy thought of something, and quickly added, "He said he had greeted aunt, I can eat here." The

    woman's legs were soft, grabbing the child's arm and asked. "Why did he give you a lollipop."

    "Not why." The boy blinked, his face naive.

    Zhang Chengcheng went to the bathroom, pushed open the last compartment and walked in, sitting on the toilet lid.

    For some reason, his hands were shaking.

    The paper ball was opened by two hands together, and the ugly handwriting was lined with weird creases.

    He stood up violently, walking around like a trapped beast, his hands shaking

    tremendously , "Who is it, who is ..." An angry head came out of his face, and Zhang honestly kicked the compartment door open. I rushed to the sink and washed my face with cold water, finally calm down.

    He took a deep breath with his head closed and his eyes closed, took out a satellite phone from his briefcase, and tapped out a short paragraph of text.

    Then he pulled out a small professional walkie-talkie from his body.

    Li Yu's small cart is in the supermarket, but people squat in the safe passage to watch small movies.

    When Zhang Chengcheng pulled out the satellite phone and the intercom, he was stunned. "1551, did you see the content of the message he sent?"

    "The one sent to boss Zhou said that the situation has changed, let him rescue He. "

    " What about the intercom, who is on the other end of the channel? "

    " Wait, tracking the signal. "After 1551 finished, an additional playback window was added to the light screen.

    The people at the window are a bit familiar, with a sturdy body, and a flat head. They are in their forties and are putting the intercom on their ears.

    Li Yu didn't think who he was.

    In the bathroom, Zhang Chenggong said to the other side, "Go and smash the interactive machine, go now!"

    Nothing was asked across the room , put down the intercom, remove a large wrench from the shelf behind him, and hold it I turned around a few times and tried my hand.