heard the car window being knocked a few more times, and the driver hesitated, "Your Excellency, are you still in a hurry."

    Ying Han said, "hurry."

    As the voice fell, the fingers in black gloves finally buckled Move the door lock.

    Li Yu was still panting. When he saw the man coming down, he asked nothing and asked for a bottle of water.

    Calm down the stomach, quickly relieved the burning of the organs, and people were awake a lot, so it was enough to look at the dress of men.

    Ying Han wore a pure black suit with a white shirt inside, a black bow tie around his neck, and a meticulously large back, with an indescribable abstinence.

    Li Yu licked his lower lip, feeling dry mouth again.

    He cleared his throat. "Where did you go that day? I turned the hotel all over without looking for you."

    Ying Han's answer was furious, "He opened a room to rest."

    Li Yu yelled, "There is such an operation?"

    " Yes ." Ying Han's voice was cold, and he looked up at the blue and dark night sky, " I let the driver take you back, don't follow me. "

    Li Yu didn't send it so well," Yes, then you leave me a phone number. "

    Ying Han," No. "

    " Fuck me, I don't believe it. "

    No Don't give it, this reason is too perfunctory, not acceptable.

    Ying Han moved his lips, turned to the co-pilot, and said to the driver, "Give me your mobile phone." The

    driver took out his phone honestly and put his hands on it, hesitant to speak.

    Seeing the man come back with his mobile phone, Li Yu grinned and hurriedly took out his mobile phone and reported a string of numbers.

    Ying Han made a noise, took off a glove, and pressed on the screen.

    Li Yu raised her feet and glanced at her, and said in his heart, "Why are you doing this?"

    Instead of entering the number, the man opened the app one by one, and then exited one by one.

    There is an absurd conjecture in Li Yu's heart.

    He walked around Ying Han and found that the call button was not on the desktop, then pinched the man's cold finger, clicked on the background, looked around, then turned the page, clicked the icon of the green handset, pressed the number key, dialed .

    Ying Han drew his fingers from the young man's fingers, his ears were all red, but his lips were pressed tightly to maintain his final high cold.

    Li Yu hung up the phone, but he could not bear it, "Can't you use your mobile phone?"

    Ying Han, "I don't like to use it."

    Li Yu pretended to believe and looked down at the time on the phone, "all It's so late, where are you going? "

    " Something. "Ying Han frowned," Why don't you go home yet. "

    Li Yu shrugged. "Meet Song An and Jack for an appointment at the bar, and then I will go back." The

    man's face was heavy as soon as he heard the words in the bar.