Suddenly remembering something, he took out his phone from his pocket and a text message lay on the screen.

    [Get the things downstairs. 】

    It is only a week before the time agreed with the professional household of the vest, and now suddenly ahead of time, something must have happened.

    Seeing the young man standing still, the housekeeper ran to open the door by himself.

    The door was dark, and there was no ghost shadow.

    Lee fish smugness, and shook his hair into the toilet water bottles, "Uncle Li, shampoo did not, I went down to buy."

    Butler did not think, he quickly waved go.

    A small supermarket downstairs stood a middle-aged man in a military green jacket. Hearing the sound of footsteps from far and near, he lifted his foot into the supermarket.

    Li Yu followed up and hit a middle-aged man just after turning a shelf.

    The other party apologized repeatedly, took a box of soap and paid for it.

    After watching the other person leave, he touched it through his trouser pocket, and there was an extra USB flash drive inside.

    Immediately following, the phone rang.

    The other side said that the investigation was noticed by Xu Fang and it has been stopped. The U disk contains all the things that can be found so far.

    In addition to Xu Fang's, it also comes with some Gu Xu's past, which can be regarded as feedback to regular customers.

    Li Yu paid the bill and left, coming to the small gazebo downstairs, "1551, read the content."

    Soon, a line of words appeared on the light screen in front of him.

    Before, the housekeeper scolded it right. Without Gu's family, Xu Fang is probably just a little bastard.

    It was because his sister married Gu's family that he left the small social group and walked back to the right path.

    However, Xu Fang's right way is mixed with some gray. In order to facilitate his actions, he always keeps trading and dealings with his former social elder brother.

    When Gu Xu was five years old, Gu father was derailed, Gu mother was heartbroken and refused to divorce. Over time, the guilt in Gu father ’s heart became bored, and the two were noisy and noisy when they met Hit the shot.

    As soon as Gu father left, Gu mother

    let her son out ... Li Yu was angry when he saw this, "I know all this, drag it down." The

    system pulled the document down until the host stopped.

    Xu Fang did take Gu Xu to see a psychiatrist, not three years known by the housekeeper, but a full seven years.

    From the time Gu Xu was five to twelve years old, he went to the clinic every week and took medication on time. Information shows that Gu Xu recovered in the winter when he was twelve years old.

    Li Yu pursed his lips and shook his head. "Gu Xu is pretending."

    Ju Gu's dream shows that there should be many things hidden in his heart. In addition to the extreme emotion of bloodthirst, there should be other things. of.

    This line is very important, maybe it is the key to light the second chrysanthemum.

    "He shouldn't want Xu Fang to worry." Li Yu thought deeply.

    1551, "This is just your guess."

    Li Yu stubbornly believes that this is the fact.

    On Gu Xu ’s 20th birthday, Gu father came back to celebrate his son ’s birthday, and again had a dispute with Gu mother. Gu mother took the fruit knife on the coffee table and threw it on her husband, stabbing him with a knife.

    The wound on Gu's body seemed messy. In fact, there were only three fatal wounds, the first was the throat, the second was the lungs, and the third was the femoral artery of the thigh.

    Gu mother, a housewife, doesn't even watch a reasoning American drama, and she doesn't even have a friend who studies medicine. No one knows why she started so steady.

    But the final result of the trial was that Gu's mother had been planning to kill her husband and bought a map of the internal organs and blood vessels in the human body.

    However, the police did not find this picture, saying that it was burnt.

    A terrible guess emerged in Li Yu's heart, "1551, these things will not be taught by Xu Fang."

    Not that he is prejudiced against Xu Fang, but a woman with no power to kill chicken Wow, how can I calmly find the key point in that situation and stab it one by one.

    1551 said, "I don't know."

    Li Yu pouted and continued to look down.