Li Yu pursed her lips and dared to break the silence. "Then, aren't you working on a project? If you need money, I'll give it to you."

    After that, I wanted to smoke myself. It sounded like a big money. Changed his mouth, "I mean borrow, count interest."

    Gu Xu's eyes were deep, and he suddenly pulled the young man's shoulders closer and kissed his lips hard.

    The taxi driver was so scared that his eyes almost glared out.

    Li Yu was afraid to let the atmosphere out, so he was afraid of irritating the man and bit his tongue.

    After a while, Gu Xu rubbed the young man's cheek with the tip of his nose, "Are you afraid of me."

    Li Yu remembered that in his dream, whenever he said he was not afraid, the child would angrily say he deceived.

    "A little bit." He pursed his lips and pinched the tip of his little finger. "Really just a little."

    Gu Xu, "Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you."

    Li Yu, "Okay."

    Gu Xu Bringing people around, holding them tightly in his arms, without warning, suddenly turned over the old account, "Why did you follow me into the bathroom before."

    This is to divert the topic, let the previous chapter turn.

    Li Yu readily accepted and told the truth, "I want to compare the size."

    Hearing the heavy breath above his head, Li Yu lowered his voice, "Let's see if we are equal."

    The uncle driver who couldn't help eavesdropping ahead Sorry, I can't wait to pull my ears down and try to get in my pocket.

    That night, the phone of Brother Manon came and announced good news.

    At the same time when the company successfully won the bid, Xu Fang also sent someone to contact him to propose an acquisition intention and the bid was very high.

    Gu Xu simply said a few words and took the phone to the balcony.

    The butler was curious about it, and took Li Yu to tell him again.

    Li Yu said vividly, and then filled with indignation, "Uncle Li, you don't know, Xu Fang has been deliberately provoking."

    Uncle Li frowned, "You said a good uncle, how could it be like today."

    Li Yu Startled, "Uncle Li, you really don't know the reason?"

    "I don't know." After knowing the master's thoughts, the housekeeper relaxed a lot on Li Yu's alert and said what he knew.

    "I'm at home all year round, and I don't know anything about the company. When I know that something happened, it's too late."

    "What happened?" Li Yu knew that the housekeeper said it must not be a car accident.

    "Xu put to the annexation of the company, framed young master, but also to win over shareholders, the overhead of the young master." Housekeeper anger, "he put Xu is something, but for homely, and now he is a street Hunzi."

    Lee fish shake He shook his head, "Uncle Li, Mr. Gu is so smart, he should be guarded." The

    butler paused and Gu Xu came in from the balcony.

    At the end of the conversation, Li Yu patted his butt, and as soon as he got up from the small stool, he heard the knock on the door.

    Two short and one long, very rhythmic.