calculation time is a bit long, five minutes. Only the result:

    [Danger level: A level. 】

    【Secret Exploration: 1. 】

    In accordance with the high to low risk coefficients, the human hazard level is divided into A, B, c, D, e five levels.

    The B-level and above, regardless of whether they have done bad things or not, are classified as villains and need special care. A level is a high-risk level, which means that the target may cause harm to surrounding people at any time, and immediate control measures are required.

    Reminiscent of Gu Xu's beautiful face, Li Yu couldn't help shaking his head.

    1551 said, "According to the latest regulations, every time a secret

    is discovered, a small golden chrysanthemum will light up in your taskbar." "..." Li Yu, "Why is it a chrysanthemum."

    A serious explanation in 1551, "Yellow chrysanthemum represents flying yellow Tengda."

    Oh, get it, it was really too much trouble in the bureau.

    Li Yu smiled with satisfaction, "I like this meaning, thank you."

    "You're welcome, work together." 1551's voice with a rare jump.

    Li Yu picked up his cell phone and didn't return to the ward immediately. He was curious about what secret Gu Gu had.

    According to the information he can find, before graduation from the university, Gu Xu's life was only to study. After graduating from college, Gu Xu's life was only work.

    The most bizarre thing about Gu's family is that his father died under the knife of his mother because of cheating.

    This incident was a sensation. From the trial process to the result, it was all public and not a secret.

    Li Yu scratched his hair anxiously, this task was too pitted, even without a clue, the difficulty was comparable to a needle in a haystack.

    "Why don't you go in." A

    voice came from behind, startling.

    Li Yu turned and the butler was panting, standing behind him and staring at him.

    "Master Master doesn't like being in the same room with strangers, so I'll wait for you in the hallway."

    This explanation holds true. Gu Xu doesn't like contacting outsiders. Gu and his family know it all.

    The butler nodded, carried the briefcase over the young man, walked into the ward, and locked the door.

    I don't know what the old and the young whispered inside. Half an hour later, the door opened and Li Yu was called in.

    Because of the previous fall, the butler's waist was slightly sprained. Gu Xu was inseparable from here, and he was not worried about the caregiver. He planned to let Li Yu replace the night watch.

    Li Yu was desperate, and Gao Xingxing sent the old man home, and when he returned to the hospital, it was almost ten o'clock.

    The corridor was silent and there was no one in the elevator. Li Yu pressed the floor, and the door was closed, and suddenly a hand came in.

    Wearing a skull ring on that hand, he was familiar.

    The elevator received sensory feedback, the door opened again, Li Yu raised his eyebrows, the ring was familiar, and the people were familiar.