I searched up Drake on google and clicked on his official site.

"Now what?" I texted back.

I get a text back from him a minute later.

"Click on music then look under contemporaries."

I do just what he said which leads me to all of his music that has been released and his biography. Eventually I do contemporaries on the left side of the page as the last thing there.

Contemporaries

J. Cole

Trey Songz

Joe Budden

Kid Cudi

A$AP Rocky

Me? As a contemporary of his? What the hell? I'm not mad, but I mean damn. If anything I'm honored.

I clicked on my name and most of my main information is on here. My birth name, birthday, genre of music, how long I've been active, my followers, and contemporaries of my own. And my music. I felt so fucking honored I don't know what to do. My phone was ringing and I see Chance is calling.

"You see it?" he asked.

"HELL YEAH I SEE IT! How did this happen?"

"He really likes your music, bro. And I just got a email from his manager saying Drake really wants to meet you to talk about you going on his Club Paradise Tour."

I dropped my phone on the couch and sat there frozen. Drake really wants to meet with me? The same nigga who put out So Far Gone, Thank Me Later, and is about to drop Take Care wants to meet with me and wants me to go on tour with him? It can't get any better than this.

"ROCKY, NIGGA IF YOU DON'T ANSWER ME BACK!!" I hear Chance yell through the phone.

I picked up my phone quickly and put it back to my ear. I was too caught up in the excitement that I forgot he was on the phone.

"Chance, I'm here. My bad man," I say.

"So what do you say, man? Wanna go meet Drake?"

"Chance....HELL YEAH MY NIGGA!" I yell through the phone.

He laughs. "Alright, I'll email his manager back. Drake's in LA right now getting ready to drop his new album so we'll have to fly you out there." I got excited again. Los Angeles, California, known for the weed, women, and the sunshine. Maybe not the weed, but the women and sunshine, of course. I never thought I'd see myself going to LA, but now I'm officially going. Can this get any better?

"ROCKY I'M ABOUT TO HANG UP ON YO ASS IF YOU KEEP IGNORING ME!"

"My bad again, Chance. I just never thought this opportunity would come."

"It's alright, Rocky. I do get it. But when you get down there you better not act like no teenage fucking girl."

"Shut the fuck up, Chance," I laugh and so does he. "Besides, I ain't no fucking girl, I be that Pretty Motherfucker."

We both laugh even harder to where I fall back on the couch. "Shut the hell up, Rocky." Eventually we both cool down and get back to business. "So his manager said that's great and it'll be two days before we can fly you out there."

"Damn that soon?"

"Yeah man. I'm telling you he really likes your music. He wants to get you out there as soon as possible."

"Man, this too fucking great. I can't believe I'm going out to LA to meet one of the hottest rappers right now."

"Yeah congratulations, Rocky. You deserve it, man."

"Thanks, Chance."

"No problem. So I'll hit you up if I get more information later, aight?"

"Alright, Chance. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, man. Bye." After I said bye we both hung up. I laid back on the couch and couldn't stop thinking about LA. I still couldn't believe I was actually going and within two days. Not only going to LA, but to meet up with one of the hottest rappers in the game right now. I'm for real this could not get any better for me. I trust myself I am not going to blow this opportunity at all.

Besides, what is the worst that can fucking happen?

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒💚💚💚💚💚❤❤❤❤❤💛💛💛💜💜💜💋💋💋💝💕💕💕😘😚😁😍😍😃💚💚💜💛💋🍇💚

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 8 of Hip Hop Affairs. I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you did, you know what to do. If not, oh well. 

Man, I'm slacking. I usually update this on Saturdays but not this Saturday either. Dang, but I did say if I don't update this on Saturday, I will try to update Sunday. 

So...A$AP ROCKY AND DRAKE ARE GOING TO FINALLY MEET!! WHOO HOO!! I'm so excited. How about you guys? 

SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY CAPRICORNS!!

That is all I have to say. It is 6:22 p.m. where I am so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, Happy belated birthday to Trey Songz🎊🎁🎂🎈, and DEUCES!!