Chapter 14

Above: The city of Tucson, Arizona. Enjoy.

Puff puff pass take a drag just don't steam it tho  

Smokin on that captain kush this shit is unbelievable  

My shit come from Mexico, yeah I got that ino  

Mama said leave weed alone but I think I need it oh oh  

I wake up to hear my alarm going off playing my song Roll One Up. I swipe to the right cutting it off and lay back on the bed for a minute with my eyes closed. As much as I don't want to get out the bed, I have to. I sit up only for my head to be feeling heavy like it was filled with rocks. That shit hurt. It makes me wonder what the hell did I do last night. I ignore the pain and look at the time on my phone to see it's 5:17 in the morning. We have to be out of here at six. Lucky for me since we did stay here one night I didn't take a lot out of my suitcase. 

I finally get up out the bed and  go take a shower. Doing the rest of my shit I'm ready in under 20 minutes. I grab my suitcase, leave a tip, and head out the bedroom only to find weed in the living room. I'll be damned. So this is what the fuck I did last night. I can't believe I don't remember that I smoked weed. The first few times I couldn't remember shit, but after a while when I got use to it, I could remember some detail. This shit probably explains why I'm so hungry too. 

I clean up the weed and whatever I didn't smoke that shit was gonna be saved for later. I look at the time on my phone to see it's 5:42. Stuffing my phone back into my pocket I leave the key on the table and walk out the suite down the hall to the elevators. When the doors open there's Kendrick standing there with his luggage.

"Wassup A$AP?" he says as I get on the elevator and we dap hands.

"Nothing man, just tired. Wassup Kendrick?" 

"Ahhh man, my night was wild as shit. I had a honey in the bed and we was gettin' it on. I'm talking about that rough sex my nigga. At first it was little shaky because I kept getting knocks on my doe' man. I ignored it the first few times, but after that I went on a fuckin' rampage. Whoo, I was pissed. That ding dong ditch shit I wasn't havin' it, especially if it was gettin' in the way of gettin' it on." I tried to keep from laughing. As much as I would be pissed too, Kendrick's story sounds hilarious as hell.

The elevator dings and the doors open. And there was everyone from the tour in the lobby checking out. Kendrick and I stepped out and waited in line to check out. As soon as we did, we went outside and there was the bus waiting for us. We throw our luggage on the bus and we go and sit down on the couches. I look around and surprisingly I don't see Drake here.

"Yo Kendrick you seen Drake?" I ask.

"Naw, I thought he be here already," he says and then goes back to his phone. I don't why I'm concerned though. The nigga probably just running late. I look at my phone for the time and see it's 5:59. What the hell? A few minutes won't hurt.

~~~

"Ay, anybody seen Drake? We gotta go!" Jordan asks us. It is now 6:15 and everyone is wondering the same thing. We're tired as hell, I'm hungry as fuck, and Drake is holding us the fuck up.

I can't take this shit. I get up from my spot on the couch and leave the bus. I hear Kendrick and everyone else shouting where am I going but I can't give a fuck. Hell I'm really about to do all of us a favor.

I go to the front desk and ask for Drake's room number and a key. I walk toward the elevators and take a ride up to his floor, otherwise known as the penthouse. The doors open up and I get off standing right in front of the door.