Chapter 17

Above: Nicki Minaj as herself. Enjoy.

Drizzy

His name flashes across my screen causing a smile to form on my face. I still wanna know how the fuck this nigga gon call me at two in the morning, but I can't complain. 

I answer the phone before I accidentally send it to voicemail. "Hey Drake."

"Hey Rocky, were you sleep?"

"Psh no. But I was about to go to sleep until you called."

"Oh shit I'm sorry. I'll just call back later."

"No, no it's okay," I say quickly hoping he didn't notice my excitement. "I mean, you can stay on the phone with me as long as you want. I'm not that tired."

"Alright cool," he says.

"So I just wanna know why in the hell are you calling me past two in the morning?" I chuckle.

"This is really the only time I can talk to you. With the tour being hectic I never have time to make a call unless it's about business."

I nod my head. "I understand, Drake."

"Yeah, and plus I miss you and hearing your voice." I blush when he says that. Damn Drake. "How long you been off tour?"

I laugh. "Nigga you should know it's been a damn month."

I hear him chuckle a little bit. "Yeah, I know. I just hate to think it's been a month since you've been off tour. I really miss you, Rocky." I'm serious if this nigga makes me blush harder than what I am already I'm going to look like a damn apple. 

"You really miss me huh?" I ask just to hear it again.

"Yeah I miss you, Rocky. We may have had that rough patch, but we got over it. I mean we really got over it."

I chuckle knowing what he's talking about. "You still thinking about that kiss huh?" 

"Everyday. If I may say you are a very good kisser."

I sigh happily and lay back on the bed. "Thanks, I think you are too. That kiss has been running through my head too."

"I seriously want to stop this tour for a minute just to come see you."

I sit up shocked. "Woah, I mean I want to see you too, but if you were to I say don't do it for me."

"I don't know, Rocky, I might do it anyway."

"Drake," I say getting serious.

"Fine, I'm just playing. Damn, Rocky."

"Mhmmm so I never did ask you how the tour was going without me since you miss me so much."

He laughs. "Other than you not being here, it's going good. Everyone's cool and the fans are still amazing."

"That's really good, Drake."

"So what have you been up to, Rocky?"

"Ahhh, you know been in the studio just working on my album and been having these interviews coming up."

"That's great, Rocky. Do you know when you want to put out the album?"

I shrug my shoulders like he could see me. "I don't know. I think it's going to be late in the year though because with this being my first album I like it to be right whether it takes ten months or ten years."

"Ten years? Damn. I know it's not going to take that long, but still damn."

I laugh. "I'm just over exaggerating, I'm sure you know that. But by ten years I think maybe like a year or two."