Chapter 63

Above: The Story of Adidon by Pusha T. The diss track towards Drake.

Enjoy this final chapter! 😘

New York City, New York 2018

It has been six months since Adonis was born. It still feels as if he was just born yesterday, but like when I was carrying him he's getting bigger everyday. I always figured being a parent is hard work, but now that I actually am one I know for a fact it is. However, I have enjoyed these moments so far and I am looking forward to more in the future with my son.

Drake has been working on his own projects, but he kind of slowed it down to raise Adonis. I promise it is some of the best shit I have ever seen. I got photos and videos of Drake with Adonis and me with him, but of course we can't put them online because the whole world still don't know about us. I wouldn't really care to post them anyway because everyone doesn't need to be in our business.

Aside from Adonis I started working on my own shit again too. As soon as I healed up from giving birth I was right back at it in the studio. Lucky for me I had recorded plenty of stuff for Testing before I left. I truly wanted to release the album right after having Adonis, but between taking care of him, healing, the holiday season, and I knew I needed to do promo for it, I figured I wasn't going to have the time so I put it off until this month, and it still ended up doing the numbers I expected it to do.

Currently, I'm at my crib and Adonis is in his room sleep. I got my TV on but I'm really not paying attention to it as I'm on my phone scrolling through Twitter. I'm laughing at funny tweets until I see something involving Drake and Pusha T. I don't understand how Drake always end up in some shit with other niggas. Right when him and Meek are making up here comes Pusha T.

Looking at the tweet a little closer, the caption says "pusha really exposed drake 😭". It looks like Pusha just dropped another diss track. I turn down the volume and click on the video to hear what he's saying.

Dennis Graham stay off the gram, bitch, I'm on one

You mention wedding ring like it's a bad thing

Your father walked away at five, hell of a dad thing

Marriage is somethin' that Sandi never had, Drake

How you a winner, but she keep comin' in last place?

Monkey-suit Dennis, you parade him

A Steve Harvey-suit nigga made him

Confused, always felt you weren't black enough

Afraid to grow it 'cause your 'fro wouldn't nap enough

I'm already upset but what Pusha says next is really about to make me beat his and Drake's ass.

Since you name-dropped my fiancée

Let 'em know who you chose as your Beyoncé

Rocky knows better, ask your baby father

Cleaned him up for IG, but the stench is on him

A baby's involved, it's deeper than rap

We talkin' character, let me keep with the facts

You are hiding a child, let that boy come home

Deadbeat motherfucker, playin' border patrol, ooh

Adonis is your son

And he deserves more than an Adidas press run, that's real

Love that baby, respect that boy