Chapter 9

Above: Drake as Himself

Over Russell Springs, Kansas

Chance was right, within a couple of days Drake's manager set me up to fly me out to LA. No one else, only I was invited. I'll admit, it sounded a little crazy, but I guess since he wants to talk to the artist only without any distractions anyway that's cool. Besides, I'm twenty-three years old. I can handle up on my grown man shit.

When Chance drove me to the airport instead of us renting a plane, Drake sent his private jet to come get me. Now that nigga really had some class. It was a surprise for me too because I only knew that we were supposed to rent a plane. But I wonder, does he do this for every person he's about to meet or certain people or what? Honestly, I don't give a fuck though. I was taking advantage of this shit.

The pilot, Mr. Ealing, but I call him Mr. E, said this flight is going to take five and a half hours. Right now it's been two almost three hours and I was sleepy as hell. Since the flight was going to be this long, I had to get up at five in the fucking morning and be ready by six so the plane can take off at seven just so I can be in LA at least by 12:30 noon. Right now it was 9:52. Now the flight attendant, Ms. Cole, or Ms. C to me, did serve me breakfast when I first got on the plane and it was good. And there is a TV on the plane so I resorted to watching that, but I zoned out and just sat here contemplating my sexuality still. I really don't know what to fucking do right now about it. I'm still so confused to the point where I feel like I need to fuck a broad just to see if I'm still straight. And that may be what I need to do.

I yawned. I looked at the time again and it was only 10:03. I was still laid back on the long couch. My eyes got heavy and next I was knocked out.

"UGH! BABY GO FASTER!" I heard someone yell. They sounded almost high-pitched, but I still heard some bass in there.

"DAMN YOU TIGHT!" I heard someone else moan. Now that I know had to be a man's voice. But I'm so fucking lost here. I know this has to be a dream. But am I fucking someone or is someone fucking me? Am I even fucking anyone? It's pitch black, but yet I can still hear the couple. I know I'm in some type of room because I feel hard wood floors under my bare feet. I don't even know why I'm bare foot. I try to move, but I can't go no where.

"DADDY! OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO RELEASE!" the person who sounded almost high-pitched moaned. Daddy? Shit, they must be getting it on for real.

"Me too, baby," the man said. I don't know when they let go (and I really didn't want to know), but I heard heavy breathing and 'I love yous' being exchanged.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I didn't know who they belong to and I was hella terrified because I couldn't see who this was.

"I love you, Rocky," a person said in my ear. I yelled and jumped away from the person and fell on my ass before I could decipher if the voice belonged to a man or woman.

I jerked up out of my sleep. What the hell kind of dream did I have? All I remember was hearing a couple fuck and arms wrap around my waist. That dream was all sorts of confusing. So many questions kept running through my mind. Was I just the person that was hearing the couple fuck? Was I fucking someone or was someone fucking me? Shit, was I even fucking someone? And was this dream supposed to help me figure out my sexuality?

I rubbed my eyes and was about to check the time on my watch until Mr. E, came on over the speaker.

"Mr. A$AP Rocky sir?" he spoke.

"Yeah, wassup Mr. E?" I laughed.

"I'm informing you that we are ten minutes away from landing in Los Angeles, I repeat we are ten minutes away from landing in Los Angeles."