Chapter 27

Above: The music video for Fuckin Problems!!!😊

QOTD: Does anyone think A$AP Rocky has a big booty or a nice sized one? Or none at all?Crazy question, I know. But enjoy the show!😘

After finally getting 2 Chainz on the track and getting it to sound like a hit, I released it and it shot up to number eight on the Billboard Hot 100. When I heard that, it felt like another accomplishment for me. If I felt like my mixtape shot my career off, then let me wait until the rest of the first album comes out.

With a hit comes a music video, today's the day we start shooting for the video and I can't be anymore happy about this. It's not my first video, but I guess it's because I've always felt that this song would be a hit for me. And more than likely because Drake is in this one.

On set of the video, everyone is here including 2 Chainz, Kendrick, the Mob, and the girls I'm having in the video.

"Alright! We're ready to go everyone!" Sam, the video director yells. "Rocky we're starting with your shots first!"

I get up from the chair and walk over to set in front of the green screen.

"Alright are you ready?"

"Yeah let's do it." The track cuts on and I move around while lip-singing the lyrics. Dancing around a little bit, putting my own swag into the video I'm sure will make this stand out.

When my shots are done, we move on to 2 Chainz and his shots for his lyrics on the hook.

While watching 2 Chainz do his thing, I feel Drake come up next to me and stand beside me.

"Hey," he says.

"Hi."

"You know this video is really coming along."

"Thanks. You ready? Because after I step in with 2 Chainz we're doing you next," I laugh.

"Who's we? Because I thought the only one doing me was you. And hell I haven't even did you yet."

"Shut up, Drake!" I exclaim hitting him on his arm.

He chuckles. "I'm serious about what I said though. But I was born ready."

"Thanks for getting on this track," I say changing the subject.

"You know I got you, baby." Great now he got me turning red again.

"Alright cut! ASAP get back in here!" yells Sam.

"You got this, babe," Drake whispers as he slaps me on the ass. I look back at him with a glare and growl at him.

How has no one yet caught the actions he does in public?

~~~~

Finishing up the shots for today, we all are packing up ready to go. The video is expected to at least take no more than a week to complete. I don't care how long it takes as long as the video looks like it could be in top 10 for best music videos if the year then I'm cool.

Stuffing the last of my things in my backpack and getting ready to walk out the door, Drake comes up by me.

"Wassup Drake?" 

"So I didn't know you and Iggy decided to go public."

I look at him confused. "What the fuck are you talking about? We both decided that we wouldn't be public about our "relationship" until we both agreed that we were ready."

He chuckles. "Well I guess she went ahead and made the decision for you," he says pulling out his phone.

"What's on the phone?" I ask snatching the phone away from him and seeing an article from Vibe Magazine with the title saying