Chapter 42

Above: how Xavier, Sam, Duke, and Romeo looks. And the video is me telling the people that are sleep that there's an update.

Okay enjoy the chapter 😘😘

The day that I met up with mom and Amber has got to be one of the best days of my life. It felt so good to see them after so much time and I'm not letting them go again. I think everything as far as my family is slowly starting to fall into place for me. If I could get all of us together in one spot that would be great, but I think it's too soon for that to happen.

Now my life relationship wise, of course I'll say it's not there yet. I may be so called now Drake's boyfriend, but I know I'm still the sideline as long as he has Jhené. We still haven't spoken since Toronto and as time goes on, I don't mind that we haven't spoken in a few weeks because I don't want to call him and Jhené picks up the phone. Plus, we're busy with our own shit anyway so as far as I know, I'll wait until we start shooting for Hold On We're Going Home.

Speaking of shooting videos, we shot the video for Ferg's single Work. The Mob shot their part, but Ferg still has a few of his parts to shoot before it can be published. I'm so proud of my nigga right now, because he's getting his career off the ground and he's got the support from all of us. 

Away from work, today's Xavier's birthday party. His birthday was earlier this week, but dad and Odette decided to have the party on the weekend. I did call dad on Xavier's birthday to speak to Xavier to wish him happy birthday . That short conversation right there had me smiling. He asked if I was coming to his party and I promised him I would. 

As of now, I'm coming in from Worldwide getting ready for the party. I freshen up right quick and put on a "kid-friendly" outfit.

I asked dad if Ferg could come mostly so he could see Sam, and he didn't mind at all

I asked dad if Ferg could come mostly so he could see Sam, and he didn't mind at all. I did tell Ferg about the party, but due to all his shit with the video and trying to get it done, he can't make it and I totally understand.

Taking one last look in the mirror, I exit out my room and grab Xavier's gift I set on the coffee table on the way out.

~~~

Dad and Odette decided to have the party at this play house location called The Playroom NYC. It's a bounce house place on the Upper East Side that's gotta be either new, or I just simply have never heard of it.

I pull up to the location, but first find the best parking spot I can. Once I do that, I get out the car, lock it, and head inside. Looking around, anyone could automatically tell this place is for kids from the child-like themes of different cartoon characters to the bright colors on the walls.

I stop at the front desk to tell the receptionist I'm looking for Xavier's party.

"Hi, I'm looking for Xavier Mayers's birthday party." She looks up at me and her eyes widen like fucking saucers. I'm sure it's because she recognizes who I am.