Chapter 18 Part 2

Above: The restaurant where A$AP and Drake's date happened Umberto's. Enjoy.

Drake

Man, this night has been amazing so far. The performance at Jones Beach Theater turned out great, I got to see my man, Rocky. And now I'm taking him out on a date.

It was really a last minute thing to take him out on this date. I was originally going to wait until after the tour, but when I thought about it, I'm going to be so busy after the tour that I'll rarely see him. So to make things interesting, I thought this was the perfect time to take him out. And plus I won't be too cliche either like taking him out to dinner and a movie. Hell I didn't do Jhené like that, I sure as hell couldn't do A$AP like that.

Jhené, man I haven't spoken to her in almost two weeks. Usually I call her first, but A$AP has been on my mind non-stop. I mean I loveJhené, but since I met Rocky I don't know if I'm still in love with her. She's a great woman and all, but I'm so conflicted right now. And since I've met Rocky I don't know if I'm gay, bisexual, or just gay for Rocky. It's possible the last option but I'm not so sure.

I don't even want to think about this right now. I want to enjoy this night. I look over at Rocky and see him scrolling through his phone on Twitter. To kill some of the silence in the van I reach over and grab his hand squeezing it tight. He looks away from his phone and looks down at our hands. He looks up at me and that amazing smile of his forms on his face.

"So this was a way to get my attention huh?" he asks.

"What do you think, Rocky?" I respond leaning over and kissing him on the cheek. Sitting back in my seat I see red come onto his face. I promise I think I'm close to having this boy whipped.

But then we haven't even made it official and he's already got me whipped.

~~~

It's about close to midnight and we arrive at the restaurant. I rented out this restaurant just for Rocky and I. They usually close up at eleven so it took some money (and fame) to keep this restaurant open late into the night.

Rocky and I get out the van and walk into the restaurant. As much as I would love to hold his hand in public, we never know when paparazzi is following us around.

When we get inside the hostess leads us to our table I reserved and puts our menus down in front of us. After she asks what drinks we want, she leaves us alone to chat.

"Man this place is nice," A$AP speaks up.

"Thanks, I tried to get us a nice place."

"Well you did a good job at it." I blush. "So not to start this night off horrible, but what is this I hear about you and Chris Brown getting into it at a club?"

Shit, I was hoping we wouldn't talk about that tonight. I knew eventually we were but just not here.

"Well you see what had happened was," I start.

"Oh God, I know this is about to get good," he says throwing his head back and laughing making me laugh too.

"What A$AP?"

He stops laughing after a bit and answers my question. "You know usually when someone starts off a story with those words, they're either about to put a lie into it, or it's about to get good."

"Well this story is about to get good, A$AP," I say.

He leans back in his seat. "Alright, let me hear it." Before I start that's when our waitress comes back with our drinks and asks us are we ready to order. We told her to give us a few more minutes just so I can tell the story.