Chapter 53

Above: The type of content I love to see! Drizzy in recent days. And these photos do kind of relate to what's about to go down in this chapter. 

Warning⚠️: I should've put this in the disclaimer a long while ago but I do not own the photos/gifs you are about to see and have seen unless my handle name is on it.

Okay Enjoy! 😘

Los Angeles, California

I'm back out in LA handling up on more business ventures. It's been a lot I've been having to do out here lately, but I'm just glad to know I'm making my money. As long as I keep the checks coming in I'm good.

Speaking of being in Los Angeles, Drake is out here too working on his shit. I've been here for almost a week meanwhile he's been here for almost two. But in the time I've been here, we have managed to squeeze in a few dates so he did live up to his promise.

I got a GQ magazine shoot that I'm currently doing. I'm in this orange jacket with a greyish-white hoodie on underneath looking good in every shot, basically making love to the camera.

 I'm in this orange jacket with a greyish-white hoodie on underneath looking good in every shot, basically making love to the camera

"Alright, we're going to break here," says the photographer. "We'll be back in about twenty minutes."

I go back to my dressing room so I can change into my next outfit and have my makeup retouched. All of that didn't take long as now I'm eating on the bowl of grapes provided until I hear my phone ring. I look at the screen to see it's Drake wanting to FaceTime.

"Yo," I say when his face pops up.

"Hey, Rocky. How's the shoot coming?"

"It's coming along good. You know this is my thing so of course Imma kill it," I boast to him chuckling at myself.

He laughs causing a bigger smile to form on my face. "I know you are, Rocky. You kill anything that you do."

"That's weird because I haven't killed you yet," I reply sipping on my water. 

"Oh so it's like that now?" he asks cheesing.

"Hell yeah, it's been like that," I tell him trying not to laugh.

"Oooooh, Wow," he says exaggerating.