Chapter 62

Above: I found this somewhat crazy looking photo of Rocky on Twitter. I don't know if this real but I found it hilarious! 😂 And the video serves as inspiration for me writing Rocky giving birth.

 Also congratulations to Rocky and Rihanna on the birth of their baby boy! 💙

QOTD: For all my people who have experience with pregnancy in any capacity, were y'all cussing while the baby was in the womb? I'm only asking because the scene where Drake said to Rocky that he couldn't cuss with the unborn baby was funny to me.

Okay enjoy y'all! 😘

At this point I'm now nine months along. My stomach is surely huge as this baby has gotten bigger and heavier as the months went by. I'm thankful for my baby and all, but damn I'm ready to get it out of me.

Before getting pregnant, I use to hear mainly women all the time talk about the different stuff they go through such as food cravings, sore bones, and going to the bathroom more than usual. Since I was going through some of the same things and then some, I have a lot more respect. Not that I didn't before, but I gotta give women and some men out there credit for putting their bodies through this. This shit no joke.

One good thing about this journey is that Drake has been there for me all day every day as he should. He still went to go to work on his own projects and did interviews, but he'd drop everything in a second if I needed something. Also he made sure he's close by so he can get to me quicker. I went to go work on my own shit too while I could. I was about seven months before I had to take a temporary break. I guess my baby was no longer feeling my music with all the kicking and telling me to sit my ass down.

Along with Drake, my moms, Amber, and the Mob (minus Ant) have been helping me throughout this pregnancy. I remember when I first dropped the news on the Mob. It was hilarious as fuck.

Harlem, New York, New York
Six Months Ago

I walk into one of the meeting rooms we have here at Worldwide. I called everyone down here a couple days before so I can drop the news. They finna be shocked as hell that I not only have been seeing Drake the whole time, but I'm now carrying his child.

Everyone is here sitting in their seats as I take a seat at the head of the table closest to the exit. When I take my seat everyone stops talking to look at me.

"Hey guys. So since everyone's here I'll get started and this shouldn't take too long," I start.

"Actually before we start, are you good Rocky?" Lou asks me. "I mean not in a bad way, but you seem to be uh, fuck what's the word I'm looking for?"

"I'll say it," Nast intervenes. "You've seem to have some type of glow about you lately. No homo but who's been dicking you down? Or you...been dicking?"

I bust out laughing my ass off and some of the other guys in the room do the same while others groan.

"Aye, at least I said no homo," Nast says defending himself.

"But nigga, that's his business," Illz says. "We ain't gotta know all that."

Lou interjects again trying to get the room back on track. "Actually that was the word I was looking for was glowing."