Chapter 52

Above: Me in GIF form saying hi

Enjoy! 😘

Harlem, New York

In the few months Drake has been back from his tour, we've both been busy as hell, but we still found time to spend with each other. He's taken me out on dates all over LA and I've gotta say I was liking it. Taking our situation slow is maybe the best idea I could've came up with for us.

However now, I'm back in New York working with the Mob. We still got our album to work on along with my own project.

I'm in the studio working with Ty Beats and laying down verses for one track I have until I look up to see Ferg coming in the studio with a woman dressed in professional attire. I'm guessing she's his accountant. But once I get a glimpse of her face, I just know my worst fears have been confirmed.

"Rocky? ROCKY!" I hear Ty yelling at me trying to get my attention as the music cuts off. "Bro, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

I kiss my teeth pretending that everything's fine. "Man, nothing. Come on let's finish this up," I tell him still looking at Ferg and Shaine. I see the look on Shaine's face and it immediately says guilty.

And she probably knows as soon as we're alone, I got a whole lotta shit to say

"Wait, before y'all do anything else, I want to introduce y'all to Shaine real quick," announces Ferg. As much as I don't want to, I take my headphones off and come out of the booth to "meet" Shaine.

"Shaine, this ASAP Ty Beats, our soundman," he says as they shake hands. "And I'm sure you know who this is, but he's one of our main man, ASAP Rocky." We both shake hands too, but it feels awkward.

"Nice to meet you both," she says with a big smile on her face. "As you both probably know I'm Mr. Ferguson's accountant, but if you two ever need anything just hit me up."

Ty and I both nod our heads. "Cool, thank you," Ty says for both of us. "Are you both staying here?"

"Nah, I'm still showing her around WorldWide," Ferg replies. "but y'all can go back to working. I'll catch up with y'all later." We all give each other dap while Shaine says again that it was nice meeting us before they walk out the room.

"She's kinda hot ain't she?" Ty asks me. I give him a 'really nigga?' look. "What? You wouldn't want to hit that?"

I wave my hand as a sign to dismiss his question. "Nigga, let's get back to work."

~~~

It's currently near eight o'clock at night. After working on my project and the group album, I'm hungry, tired as hell, and ready to go home.

As I'm walking out of the building and I'm on the sidewalk heading towards my car, I hear heels clicking behind me.

"Rakim! Wait!" Shaine calls out to me. I try to ignore her, only for her to catch up to me fast when I feel her put her hand on my shoulder. "Rakim, please talk to me."