Chapter 36

Above: The island of Barbados, and as you all know that's where Rihanna is from. The photos that are actually from Bridgetown are the two larger sections.

QOTD: Would you guys rather take a gay Quavo or Quavo dating Karrueche? Somebody said this on Twitter as a comment though and I hollered.

Enjoy the chapter.

Thanks to Drake, he let us use his private plane to get to the island. Ferg was suspicious of why Drake would let us borrow his plane. In my opinion, he shouldn't be worried about it and just like the fact that someone let us borrow their plane. But I simply told him it was because he's a charitable person and we have a great friendship like that. He didn't suspect anything further and just took it the way it is. 

Since the flight is four almost five hours, we left New York at seven in the morning so we can be there by noon. The reunion doesn't really start until our second day there. Once we get there and settle in, we meet the family at Brighton Beach and get to know everyone there. Then for the rest of week, Ferg and I go with the flow. 

Currently, we're on the plane, and according to Mr. E we have about another three hours to go before we arrive at our destination. Ferg is sitting across from me knocked the fuck out and I'm on my phone while at the same time eating breakfast Ms. C cooked up. 

I'm on Instagram lurking at everyone's page. I could go to sleep, but I'm not that tired at all. Getting bored with it already, I get off of it about to head over watch TV until I hear my phone ring and feel it vibrate letting me know I got a message. I turn it back on and of course it's from Drake.

Drake: Hey babe. 😘You may be sleep right now, but I'm just texting you to let you know I love you and have a safe flight there and back. I hope you and Ferg have a great time down there. Tell your pops I said hi. 

I crack a smile at his message. I have to reread it over again before I decide to text him back.

Me: Hey, I'm not sleep. But thank you for thinking about me. 

Drake: It's no problem, babe. I really thought about my tongue and dat ass, which made me text you.🍑👅

I simply laugh at him. This nigga here.

Me: Oh was it that good? 😏

Drake: Was it that good? I still plan on having you for breakfast.

I laugh out loud, so loud to where Ferg almost wakes up but instead he stirs around in the chair heading straight back to sleep.

Me: Yo, you made me laugh almost waking up Ferg because of your dumb ass fantasy. 😂

Drake: You sure wasn't calling this tongue a dumb ass fantasy. And you sure won't call be calling this dick the same thing.

Is the air on here or is it just me getting flustered by Drake's perverted, but yet desirable ass again?

Me: Eh, I don't know what I'm gonna be calling it. Guess we'll have to wait when I get back.😜

Drake: You fucking tease. Aight, just wait. When you get back dat ass is mine and you sure will be calling me daddy as I'm tearing dat ass up.

Damn, if that's how he feels.

Me: Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Drake: It's gonna be you once I hit that.

I feel my eyes getting droopy letting me know I need to go to sleep.

Me: Aye, I gotta go. I'm falling asleep.