Chapter 25

Above: A gif of  Rocky and his crew y'all! Enjoy!

Harlem, New York

It's been a month since the VMAs took place and I know for sure that'll be a night I'll never forget. I ended up walking away with nothing, but that's what I expected. I lost to Beyoncé in my category, but it's cool. Rihanna ended up walking away with one award and so did Nicki.

Drake fortunately finally won his first VMA. Despite what he did to me in the bathroom, I still congratulated him. But I said I was going to get him back for what he did.

Surprisingly, Jhené did not show up at the awards with Drake and good, because I didn't want anyone (or her) to get suspicious about why Drake and I were gone for I don't know how long.

On my return back to Harlem, the Mob nearly pounced on me about what happened between Ri and I. I didn't tell them that we both agreed on doing a stunt. Instead I said I couldn't help myself and had to grab her ass. But out of all the guys in the Mob, Yams was the least happy about it but wasn't compared to how pissed Iggy was.

Speaking of Iggy, she did call me the day after the awards. She was so pissed she threatened to break up with me. I don't know why I didn't take that opportunity to do so. But then I remember, it's for my image, even though Rihanna did a damn good job of for sure keeping gay rumors off me, and she doesn't even know it. And plus I asked Iggy to be mine and I don't want to to feel bad and break up with her after a few weeks. Well I told her the truth that it was a publicity stunt for the audience and the media. Being that we're not out to the public eye, she did forgive me. But she did say if if I ever did some shit like that again then we we're through. 

And this makes me think maybe I should do another stunt like that to get rid of Iggy, but then I don't want to feel too horrible about me than what I already do.

Back to Yams, after all the guys got on me about the situation, Yams sat down with me and talked to me about my sexuality. I can't believe I lied to him and told him I was straight when in actuality I'm the complete opposite. Plus, he doesn't know about Iggy and I either.

In other words, he doesn't know about the fucked up situation I'm in right now.

The man who was there for me when I got raped; my mentor and pretty much my best friend, I end up lying to him. Yams has always been someone I could trust with all my secrets. And he even said if I do figure out my sexuality then I have the choice to tell him. But this time it's different. As bad as I want to, I still feel as though he may look at me differently, that he may kick me out the Mob, explain to everyone why he did and the news will be all over the world. That's gotta be one of my worst nightmares that I don't want to come true. 

I have talked to Drake a little bit after "that night." He's been busy working on his third album while I've been busy working on my own shit too. And plus I'm still kind of pissed about what happened. 

Being that it's after the VMAs, it's October meaning it's my birthday month and Drake's too. But mine is tomorrow and his is not for another few weeks. Since we're both busy at the moment and on different sides of the country, I'm just gonna celebrate my day with the Mob and possibly hit up the strip club knowing them. 

In studio still working on a track of mine with Ty, Yams, Ferg, and Twelvyy come in to watch us. Finishing up my verse, Ty cuts off the music and I exit out the booth and take a seat next to Ty.

"Hey guys," I say. "Wassup? Whatcha need?"

"Nothing," says Yams.

"We just came in here to see whatcha doin for your birthday," says Ferg. "Like we know you've been hanging out with that Iggy girl alot lately. Are you spending time with her?"