Chapter 61

Nothing in the media but 👇🏽

QOTN: What do you all think the sex of Rihanna and Rocky's baby is going to be, or what do you want the baby to be? Personally, I see them having a girl. 😁

Okay Enjoy! 😘

It's later in the day and I'm still reeling from the news that I'm having a kid, Drake and I's kid at that. It's going to be a minute before I fully process this news, but if anything I'm happy about it. This is something we've been talking about for a while and now it is finally happening. I know I said before that Drake would be happy too, but there is still that little bit of doubt in my mind he won't be as glad as I think he'll be. I shouldn't let the negative thoughts consume me right now because my baby is a blessing, but being that is my first time in this situation this also won't be the last time I doubt anything else.

As I'm laying in the bed with the TV on, I'm currently on my phone looking at random shit, but my mind is mainly focused on Drake. He's in Scotland right now on tour so he's five hours ahead of New York time. He should be done with his concert by now and we haven't spoken in a few days. I understand we both been busy as hell, but with news like this I gotta let him know something's going on. I won't give him the full rundown just yet, but it's important that he comes back from tour soon as it's over.

I'm debating on if I should call him right now or no. Matter of fact, I click out of Twitter and I'm about to call him, but before I can I get a FaceTime call from him. I always found it funny how we work like that.

"Hey, babe," I say once I can see his face.

"Hey, baby. What's going on? I miss you and it's been a few days since we last spoke."

I can't help but to smile at that. "I miss you too, baby. Ain't much going on but me working on new stuff. I know you been busy with your tour, but when are you gonna be done?"

"I got a week left and then I'll be all yours, Rakim," he cheeses.

"Cool, so because I don't feel like going out to Cali or Toronto right now, Imma need you to come out here to New York so I can see you."

"That ain't no problem. Anything for my baby. Are you sure everything is cool though?"

"Yeah, I'm sure, A," I answer nodding my head. "It's just I haven't seen you in person in a few months."

"Yeah, you right about that. But for real, when I get done with this tour, I'm taking a flight straight to New York. I'll let you know what time I'll be in town."

With that being said, we go on to talk for a while longer about anything that comes to mind before we get off the phone with each other and head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~

Drake's tour is officially over and he's on his way here from Amsterdam. I had some time since we last spoke to figure out how I want to tell him. With the help of Ferg, we came up with something simple and straight to the point. Since Drake also nicknames himself Champagne Papi, what better way to tell him than with some champagne. Of course I won't be drinking, but it will be a celebration.

I ordered a champagne bottle ingrained with a couple messages telling him the surprise.