Chapter 24

Above: A gif of  A$AP and Nicki together. I can't believe I found this. And it's probably the only one of them together. 

QOTD: Guys imagine if Rocky was like a feminine type of guy. I wonder what if I did make a story where he was kinda feminine. Would you guys and gals read it? Okay enjoy! 

Los Angeles, California

After that day I had with Iggy, she did end up coming back to New York and we did go out to Joe's Pizza for another date. And another date after that, I asked her to be mine.

And of course she said yes.

Well she was a bit hesitant at first before she surely said yes. But we said we would keep it a secret until we were ready to come out with it. Paparazzi has been swarming us with dating questions, not that I'm surprised, since they've seen us hanging out a lot. And every time we would always say no. This should be easy to me since I've been keeping enough secrets already.

Drake has became aware of us hanging out a lot lately too. I can't lie to him about this. He's the one person I can't keep something like this from so I broke down and told him because he was going to find out some way. Unfortunately it had to be when he confronted me about it. Obviously he wasn't happy about it, but thinking about his situation with us and Jhené in the mix, he couldn't say shit.

He's not okay with it at all, but he knows he couldn't stop me and he knows the predicament. So as much as he didn't want to, he said okay and moved on. I hate I'm doing this to him (and Iggy but mostly Drake), but again it's to keep gay rumors off my back. And it might be the same for Drake too. At least until he met me.

Tomorrow night is the MTV Video Music Awards and I'm performing with Rihanna on the remix of Cockiness. After many weeks of rehearsal, I feel we're ready. Of course I'm nervous because I'm performing on live TV at an award show for the first time. But I'm an artist and we have to get ready and stay ready.

Plus my video for Goldie has been nominated for best editing thanks to Sam (Samantha Lecca). I don't expect to win being that I'm a new artist and haven't been nominated in that category, but it is an honor. 

The VMAs are right here in Los Angeles at the Staples Center so I stay at the Ritz-Carlton along with other celebrities who are showing up to the awards since the venue is right down the street. Being that the ceremony is L.A. and every time I come into town Drake always lets me ride on his jet and stay at his place. But this time he didn't. He offered but I said no because being that this is a hectic time it means paparazzi is going to swarming everywhere. So we couldn't take the risk of us getting caught. I hate that for this one time I couldn't stay at his place, but there will be other times. 

Right now it's 11:30 at night. I'm trying to sleep but I can't. I can't stop thinking about me performing at an award show live. And with Rihanna? And I've been nominated for something. Hell it sounds exciting and it is, but the thought of it all is rushing through my mind so fast I can't concentrate on sleeping.

Closing my eyes I still think about Ri and I on stage singing the remix in front of millions of people. The bright lights, the cheering, everything. That is until my phone rings.

I open my eyes. The only person who I allow to call me at this time of night is Drake so it better be him. Shit I don't even let the Mob call me this late unless it's an emergency.

Reaching across my bed I pick up my phone and sure enough it is Drizzy.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey, Rocky. Were you sleep?"