Chapter 31

Above: One of the GOATs Allen Iverson also known as The Answer

Quick note: Y'all I am not responsible for whatever goes on down there in the southern region with your body. Girls and guys you know what I mean. Just putting that out there. 😂

Questions: If Rocky and Drake had a 3some with someone else, would you guys like it and who do you guys picture as the third person? Okay enjoy!

It's been a some days since Yams entered the hospital. He woke up two days after he entered. He's almost stable enough to go home, but the hospital needs to keep him for observation.

Going through this shit with Yams, I know this is tough on all of us. We did receive support from our fans and friends all over the nation and world. I told Drake of course and he said he would keep Yams in his thoughts and prayers. Rihanna and Nicki even called and said the same. Surprisingly, Jhenè didn't call, but I'm not complaining.

Unfortunately, this whole situation would have to happen around the time that I want to release my album. It's done, I had Hector and the Mob give a good listen one last time, and now I'm ready for the world to hear it. I planned on dropping it with Yams here so we could all enjoy this moment. But now that he's not I'm not sure about it.

Currently, I'm in the studio watching Ferg do his thing. I know my nigga has bars, but I can't focus on that right now. Instead, I'm focusing on when I want to drop the album. The record label gave me until the end of the month to drop it. But being that it's already done Yams and I had plans on dropping it on the thirteenth, but I'm thinking I may have to drop it according to the label's deadline.

I'm on my phone scrolling through Twitter, but not really paying attention to what's going on. But then Drake comes to mind. I haven't spoken to him since the day after we learned about what happened to Yams and that's been almost a week ago. I'm sure he's busy working on his own shit and I have too, but I need to call him. Or should I let him call me?

I get off of Twitter, my thumb is scrolling over the phone button as I'm deciding whether I want to call him or not. About to hit the phone button my phone rings and I get excited for thinking it's Drake, but it's not. An unknown number pops up and I have no idea who it could be.

I get up from the chair and exit out the studio room to answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Rocky," says Yams in a quiet, horse voice.

"Yams?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, it's me, man," he laughs making me do the same thing.

"Hey, um, how long have you been awake?" I ask getting straight to the point.

He sighs, "I've been awake for almost a week." I don't say anything as I think about what he just said.

He's been awake for a week? And he hasn't told any of us?

"Yo, why didn't you call and say anything?"

"I needed time to myself. My own family doesn't even know I'm in here. I needed time to reflect on life and what the hell I'm doing with it."

"Well do you mind if we stop by?"

"I don't mind if you come, Rocky." Me? I wonder why he only wants to see me. He doesn't want to see his day ones because they've been worried sick about him as well.

"Yo, are you sure about this?"

"Yes I'm sure. Just you, Rocky. But don't tell anyone you're coming here."

I sigh thinking about this. I don't want to keep anything like this away from the group because we've all been worried. I feel like I'm about to betray them by going to see Yams alone, but this is my boy, and I know I really want to make sure he's alright.