Chapter 48

Above: The inside of the house Rocky and Drake are staying at plus the view

Enjoy! 😘

Miami, Florida

After talking to my manager Chance and the rest of the Mob getting on my ass, I've decided to take my ass down to Florida and film my scenes for Drake's video. I needed someone to watch over my dad for me while I'm gone and thank God Ferg and Nast said they would do it. Not only is everyone else around me happy, but I'm happy myself because I finally get to see Drake after a few months. Dad's words are still in my head and I know I need to talk to Drake about us, but once again I don't know if this is the right time to do so.

When I told Drake I was coming, he sent his plane to get me from New York and take me down to Miami. Once I landed, he then sent one of his cars to get me to take me to a house he rented.

I'm on my way there now. Knowing him I bet the place is huge and has enough room to fit three families.

Looking out the window I see we pull up in a driveway meaning we're here. The driver opens my door and I get out to see as usual Drake has done well on the place he rented.

I'm surprised, but then I'm not about how I'm going to be living here for the next few days

I'm surprised, but then I'm not about how I'm going to be living here for the next few days. And I was right about how this place looks big enough for three families. I'm going to take advantage of everything this place has to offer and then some. That is when we're completely done with video shoots.

The driver walks up to the door while I call Drake and tell him we're outside. It doesn't take long before he opens the door and lets us both in.

"Hey, Rocky," he says hugging me and I return the favor. I know he wants to really kiss me, but because the driver's here that's impossible.

"Where do you want me to set this?" The driver asks him.

"Oh, I'll take that," he replies as he takes my bag from him.

Drake thanks the driver and tips him before he leaves. Once he's out the door, Drake looks over at me with a smirk on his face letting me know something's about to go down.

"Um, before you do anything aren't you taking my bag somewhere?" I ask him with my own smirk on my face.

"Yeah, but that can wait. I haven't seen you in some months," he says before kissing me and I do the same back. As much as I've missed Drake and it does feel nice to be in his presence again, something about this kiss ain't feeling right. Maybe it's the conversations with ad coming into the play, but I'm not sure.

We pull away and Drake takes one more look at me. "You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm cool," I tell him. "You know I'm just tired from the plane. Plus, I'm ready to see my room in this big ass mansion you got."

"Oh yeah, I understand. Come on, let me show you your room." I follow behind him up the stairs and down the hall. We don't walk too far before we stop in front of a room and he opens the door. We both walk in and my eyes widen immediately at the view of the room.