Chapter 59

Above: Uncle Larry's house (and my future house) 😛 And for the CNN interview since Prince is mentioned in this chapter go to the 1:35 mark and then go to 34:02 to hear about and see Uncle Larry

In the words of Michael Jordan, "I'm back."

Before y'all read: Who here listens to Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Madonna, or all four? Just asking.

Okay Enjoy! 😘

Cypress, Texas

Drake

After weeks of being on tour, we are now back in Texas. As much as I love to tour, it can be exhausting as hell. However, it's convenient that we stopped in Houston because I can go see my Uncle Larry. Ever since Rocky and I had that conversation about telling our people our situation since I want to start a family with him, it's been weighing heavily on my mind. I never found the time to tell them, but since I'm here I might as well before I put it off any longer.

I'll be honest with myself by saying another reason I have been pushing it off is because I'm afraid of how Uncle Larry and my dad will take it, more so my dad. Uncle Larry is chill and I'm sure he won't care, but there's still a possibility. My dad on the other hand, he's religious so there's a high chance my news won't fly with him. Either way it goes it's now or never and as Rocky and I said, if our families really love us then us being together and wanting to have kids shouldn't be an issue.

Right now I'm on my way to Uncle Larry's house while I still have time before the next show. He has a house in Cypress and Chanhassen in Minnesota, but I thank God he's in Cypress right now and not too far away. While I'm on the way there I decide to call Rocky and see how things are going with him.

"Hello?" he answers.

"Hey, baby, what's going on?"

"Hey, babe. Not much. I'm just working. What's going with you?"

"Well the tour just stopped in Houston, but I'm finna go see my Uncle Larry for a minute before the show tonight. Everything alright with you?"

"That's good and yeah it's aight. Damn, you're checking up on me like I'm actually carrying your child," he says laughing.

I laugh with him replying, "Well you are my future baby mama so why not start now?"

"Shut the fuck up, Aubrey!" he exclaims as I laugh harder trying not crash.

"But speaking of kids that's actually why I'm going to see him. I'm ready to tell him everything." It's quiet between us for a few seconds until I hear him talk again.

"Aight. I hope it goes well for you like it did for me." Rocky already told me about him coming out to the Mob and I was super happy for him and proud. I still have my eye on Ant, but I'm glad the rest of the crew accepted him.

"I hope so too, babe. Well I'm actually here so I'll let you know how it goes."

"Aight, I'll talk to you later. Love you." I hang up the phone after telling him I love him back. I pull up in the driveway and park the car before shutting it off.

I get out and walk up to the front door ringing the doorbell. It takes less than five seconds before the door opens and there's Uncle Larry standing in front of me in casual clothing.

"Hey, Aubrey," he greets me with a smile on his face as he hugs me. There's one on my face too as I return the hug.

"Hey, Uncle Larry," I greet him back as we separate. "How you been?"