Chapter 51

No media above.

Warning: This chapter will be sort of slow and short word count wise

QOTN: Do you all feel Jhené has a right to know about the affair?

Enjoy! 😘

Not long after Drake and I made up, he had to go back on tour. But he promised when he got back and whenever we both had time that we were gonna make things right. I like the idea, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Leaving that alone, I've decided to work on my next album. I'm working on writing songs and some beats I got for them. I know I can't stay down forever so I gotta put energy towards what I love, which is my music.

I'm still in LA, but right now I'm in the studio working on stuff for my next album. I haven't officially announced it and probably won't until later on.

As I'm working on beats and getting the detail of the sound, I hear my phone ring in my pocket. I pull out it and see it's Ferg calling me.

"Hold on just a minute," I say to the Beatriz, one of the sound-women. She cuts off the music and I take the call outside the room.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Rocky! Wassup my nigga?!" Ferg exclaims into the phone.

I laugh at his crazy ass. "Hey, Ferg. I'm just working on the album man. What's good?"

"You know I just got out here in LA handling up on my own shit. You still out here?"

I scoff being sarcastic. "Nah, I'm back in New York."

"Damn, you ain't gotta be so aggy."

"Man, shut the hell up," I say grinning.

"Anyway, I figured since you out here, when you and I aren't busy later on today we can hook up and hang out." It has been a good minute since I've hung out with anybody from the Mob so I figure this'll be a great time to do so.

"Yeah, that's cool," I tell him. "Where you trynna meet up at?"

"Hmm," he says pretending to think making me shake my head because I already know what he's about to say. "Let's go out to eat. I'm in the mood for some Mexican food. Show me one of these fine, delicious, LA restaurants." If only Ferg knew, thanks to Drake I do know a delicious Mexican place that I'm sure he will love too.

"Alright. Text me what time you'll be free. I gotta head back in here, but I'll get us a table."

"Cool, cool. See you, Rocky." I say my goodbye before we both hang up the phone and I go back inside continue working.

~~~

I spend about two more hours in the studio before wrapping up everything for the day. Since it was still pretty early I decided to head on home and freshen up for tonight.

As of now, I'm pulling up to the restaurant named Casa Sanchez. I give my car to valet parking before they drive off with it and I head inside. I'm about to text Ferg that I'm here until I feel hands come down on my shoulders making me jump a little.

Knowing who it is, I turn around to a smiling Ferg.

"Man, did I really scare you?" he asks laughing.

"Hell nah," I reply lying and he knows I am because he laughs harder.

"Man, let's get our table before I walk out on yo' ass," I say turning around to the hostess giving our reservation.

Ferg behind me stops laughing and comes up to wrap his arms around my shoulders as the hostess takes us to our table.

"Aw, come on, Rocky don't be like that." I roll my eyes playfully as we arrive at our table, which is in a secluded area away from the general public.