Chapter 15

Above: The city of Nottingham. Enjoy.

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England

I lay down on the bed laughing lowly. Feeling another body on top of me we both start kissing. My arms wrap around the person's neck and they slide their hands up and down my waist. I feel we have no clothes which makes this moment even better.

They pull away making me whine for their lips. Damn, their lips are that good.

"Are you ready?" The person whispers in my ear. I come to realization that the person is Drake. But for some reason I don't worry about that at all.

I nod my head quickly because I'm yearning for him. "Y-yes Drake," I stutter.

He takes my legs and wraps them around his waist. I feel his tip at my entrance and he pushes in slowly. It starts to hurt, but before he can go any deeper that's when my eyes cut back to black.

I wake up in the bed heavily breathing. I lie here thinking about the dream I just had. They haven't stopped since the day we were on our way to Tucson. Now I really know all those dreams I had about Drake fucking somebody, that somebody was really me.

It's been a month since that night in Arlington happened. I know sometimes when a person gets high, they can't remember shit. And that's what happened with me and Drake. But over time, memories of that night started coming back. He did come over, he did say he never smoked anything in his life and I showed him how. Next thing it is we're on the couch getting ready to fuck. Damn, this is a lot to take in.

I will be truthful, I do have a major crush on this nigga. I may have said this a million times, but Drake is hella fine as fuck. But it's not just about his looks, it's about the way he carries himself. He's confident, perspicacious, and comical. And he can be optimistic at times too. I really do see why Jhené got with Drake. She's very lucky to have him.

Unfortunately, all those traits are the reason why I've stayed away from him the remainder of the tour. I feel if I get anymore closer to him I will do something I'll regret. I've been trying to compose my feelings for him, but they take over more than anything. I don't even know the nigga that well and I'm crushing like a mad man.

Good thing for me is that Nottingham is my last city before I head back to New York. It's also the last day of the tour before they start back up in May. I mean it's been nice and all, but it's time for me to head back home. And especially away from this nigga.

~~~

It's 7:50 p.m. here in Nottingham. The concert started twenty minutes ago. As usual after I come off stage that's when Kendrick goes on. Right now he's still out there doing his thing while Drake and I are backstage chilling. Well actually we're doing the interview with Noisey that I thought was supposed to happen way earlier. Not to sound like a damn diva, but I wonder why do they show up right when it's my last day on this tour. But shit, I'm not about to sweat it though. I just wanna get this over with.

 I just wanna get this over with