Chapter 10

Above: Jhené Aiko as herself and the happy couple themselves Drake and Jhené. Enjoy.

After Drake, Jhené, and I went out to eat, we dropped Jhené off at her place so she could get ready for the party while Drake and I were on our way back to his. We went to go eat at Drake's favorite spot here called Mohawk Bend and they had some bomb ass food. I could see why it was his favorite. I had the Half and Half pizza, where I could have it any size I like and I could put any topping on it. I put about everything on I like but meat. And the way they made it, if I could I would've gone back for seconds. Since joining the A$AP Mob I had became a vegetarian because it was a thing that was part of being in the Mob. I didn't think I would like the idea, but after the first month of being one, I grew to actually like it.

Drake and I were in the limo talking about the restaurant and me being a vegetarian until we both felt the limo come to a complete stop. We must be at his place. Cecil, the limo driver, opened the door. When Drake and I got out, while Drake paid him I was looking at his house, or more like mansion. This place is huge. And it is looking bomb as fuck too.

"Like the place?" He said taking me out of looking at his house.

"Yeah, the outside is dope."

"Just wait until you see the inside." I couldn't wait. We walked up the driveway to the porch. He got his keys out his pocket and unlocked the door. When we stepped in, I swear I think I died. Cecil walked passed us to put my bags in one of the rooms. I was still stunned looking at this damn palace.

"Woah, I didn't think you'd be this shocked," I heard Drake say.

"Nigga, you are talking to a nigga who lives in an apartment. Of course I've never seen anything like this shit."

He laughed. "What you're looking at is only part of it. Let me give you a grand tour of La Casa de Drizzy." I busted out laughing causing him to laugh at me.

"Drake I promise you can be so cheesy, dude."

"Better get used to it since you're gonna be staying with me. Do you know when you gotta go back?"

"No, I don't. Whenever I guess. I just know I can't be down here no two years."

We both laughed again. "Alright, I got you. Just let me know, I'll send you back on the private jet. Now let me give you a tour of Casa de Drizzy."

~~~

It was 9:00, one hour into the party. Drake said the party started at 8:00. He posted it on Twitter that he was having one and sent a message to all of his friends, who more than likely were going to invite their people.

The party really started an hour early because that's when plenty of people started showing up. And I could see why. Drake had the pit going in the back yard and he hired someone else to cook it. He had a pool that people could take a dip in. A stage was set up outside too where the DJ was if anybody wanted to perform. And there was a DJ inside. The bar was set up nice and had three bartenders serving. And he had the living room changing colors every now and then. This party was lit as hell. I bet this is why Jhené said you haven't lived until you've been to a Drake party.

It was plenty of celebrities here too. I saw Chris Brown, The Game, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, J. Cole, Trey Songz, Adrienne Bailon and a whole bunch of others. I didn't talk to them though I just saw them. I sat outside watching people take a dip in the pool while I was sipping on Sprite. For me being a talkative guy, I wasn't very talkative here. I felt out of place to be honest. Everyone knew my name, but I didn't feel I was as big like the celebrities that were here. And I know I'm not.