Chapter 57

Above: Rocky messing with me 💀 Quit playing with me like that, Rakim before I actually write you in some 😂☠

Happy Birthday to ASAP Rocky 🥳🎉🎊

Okay Enjoy! 😘

Harlem, New York 2016

It's been over a year since Yams passed. The crew and I have mostly healed from him being gone, but it still hurts every time we think about it. Although, we're going to make sure to honor his legacy in every way possible. For sure nothing is ever going to be the same around Worldwide, but as long as we still have each other for support and we keep the business together we're good.

I did finally drop my album last year AT.LONG.LAST.ASAP and it was a hit. It went number one on Billboard 200 and I'm so fucking proud of it and myself. I wish Yams was here to see it, but I know he's proud too. He was still named a producer on the album as he should be and I gotta thank him and everyone else who helped me with the project after what happened.

As glad as I am about the performance of the album, I decided after that to take a break from making music as a solo artist for a bit. I want to focus on other ventures I got going on. I'm still getting features on other people's songs, I got more interviews coming, I just dropped a fashion line with Guess, and I'm thinking about starting my own label. The Mob also brought in this kid who goes by Playboi Carti for us to mentor, and I must say that nigga is going places in this game. Overall, there is a lot I'm thinking about right now, but I do want to expand myself more as an artist.

But right now, I'm doing a shoot for Under Armor. They chose me to be the face of their brand and I couldn't help but to say hell yes to it. We're doing outside shots right now and as usual I'm killing it. 

Lou is the only other one here from the Mob to make sure everything is going right and so far it is

Once we finish the last of the exterior shots, the photographer has us take a ten minute break, which gives me time to change into the next outfit.