Chapter 56

Enjoy! 😘 🏳️‍🌈

I feel myself wake up, but I don't open up my eyes immediately despite the sun shining through them. I roll around in the bed a couple times before I do open them. My vision is blurry at first before it clears up and I can see what's in front of me. It takes me a minute before I stretch myself out and I turn to my left side to see Drake up on his phone humming and typing away.

"Good morning, babe," he greets me.

"Hey, good morning," I respond sitting up to give him a kiss on the lips.

"Ew, morning breath," he comments laughing.

I chuckle. "Shutcho ass up. You got it too. Besides, I wasn't concerned about you kissing me after you sucked my dick."

"Well, it's you so I allowed you to taste yourself," he says still typing.

I kiss my teeth. "Whatever. What you doing on the phone?"

"A song idea sparked in my head and I had to write it down before I lost it."

"Oh really? Does it have a name?" I question.

"Not yet, but you wanna hear some of the lyrics?"

"Hell yeah," I tell him. "Lemme see what you're working with now." I get into the position where I'm back laying down next to him and I put my hands under my face to make myself look like I'm interested.

"Baby, you so crazy," he laughs

"Baby, you so crazy," he laughs. "Okay, I kinda have the flow worked out, but not entirely so bare with me." I nod my head encouraging him to start as he clears his throat before singing.

Right my eye just changed

You just buzzed the front gate

I thank God you came

How many more days could I wait

I made plans for you

And I won't let 'em fall through

I, I, I, I, I

"And then this is what I have for the chorus so far."

I think I lie for you

I think I die for you

Jodeci cry for you

Do things when you want me to

"And I got lyrics in here about getting aggressive and shit, but I don't have the words for that verse settled just yet," he says once he finished singing. I will say the song sounds good so far, but I know once he gets it worked out and recorded it's going to sound amazing.

"It sounds like a nice piece so far. How did you come up with this?" I ask.

"Well, I got most of my inspiration from the person sitting right here next to me," he replies smiling before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "And I also had a dream last night about us making love in a villa in Turks and Caicos so that helped a little more."